Sign in to follow this  
Fulch

Draw hopes...

Clearly many have had CC hits for the draw, at what point do I give up hope and stop checking my account quad-hourly, I'm guessing around the 16-17th?

I was fortunate to draw a bull tag this year so this is not a pity party by any means however is limiting my productivity at work to the fullest extent.

Thanks,

fulch

I gave up hope this morning. I didn't get hit for a deer tag, but it looks like I did for a turkey tag. I figure I would have seen something by now for a deer tag since I'm seeing one for a turkey tag.

give it atleast 5 days, my father got hit for an early bull tag 5 days after i got hit for mine, remember they have to go thru alot of applacants and some may not have sufficiant funds or updated credit cards so i don't believe they start hitting 3rd thru 5th couices untill all 1st and 2nd chouice are posted and some cards dont post untill midnight. i was tought to never give hope even when you no its over. keep your chins up

Clearly many have had CC hits for the draw, at what point do I give up hope and stop checking my account quad-hourly, I'm guessing around the 16-17th?

I was fortunate to draw a bull tag this year so this is not a pity party by any means however is limiting my productivity at work to the fullest extent.

Thanks,

fulch

How many hunt choices do you apply for? If you only apply for first and second choice with lower draw odds then it might be game over, but I wouldn't give up hope yet on the CC hit yet. You never know!

I apply for all 5 hunt choices, but my second choice has draw odds of 99% for first and second choice applicants. 3-5 choices are almost a given. So I will hunt somewhere. Just waiting to see where and when.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I put in for all 5 hunt choices with draw odds all over the place, I'll keep checking. Thanks.

I put in for the same unit, dec, oct, and nov WT. the Oct and Nov are 92% & 100% so I'm pretty sure I'm going hunting, I even know where, I just don't know when.... And it's killing me!