Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

Zimmerman Verdict

White people are being assaulted and beaten around the country, in retaaliation for Trayvon MArtin.Don't hear much about that from Obamas mouth pieces,

AKA MSNBC,CNN, etc.

cause if he had a son he would look like travon

Did Trayvon really know who his daddy was??? I say it's time for Trayvons mammy to go on the Jerry Springer show .... Time for a DNA test !!! Obama could be Travons daddy!

I took her picture with my phone camera!

I took her picture with my phone camera! Aint she a beauty! LOL

I am going to call Obama, and tell on you. :P

Im sure the NSA has already told him , im on his list of whitey's to terminate with extreme pedjudice!!!

Im sure the NSA has already told him , im on his list of whitey's to terminate with extreme pedjudice!!!

You and me both.

• Like 1

/>

I had a Black girl call me a craker mo fo today at the store!

I had a Hispanic guy call me a cracker yesterday. But I really don't find the term cracker to be all that offensive, and certainly less offensive than most curse words. I have never understood why certain ethnicities allow such simple stupid word to have so much power over them?

• Like 1

Watch this video it will describe what I believe we all think.

• Like 1

What is this CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juror B29 now says Zimmerman "got away with murder", but says that they couldn't convict him of murder because the evidence didn't support it???? What kind of a dumb idiot is this woman. Is she just trying to "save face" in light of the fact that she's a minority???

I've had it with idiocy ... I think they should institute a policy ... you have to take a test to vote ... we'll never save this country with idiots like this voting.

If the evidence doesn't support it honey, ITS NOT MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy was having the life beat out of him ... what was he supposed to do ... let himself get killed. YES ... HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE CAR, but the kid was assaulting him.

GOOD LORD SAVE US FROM THE IDIOTS ... THEY ARE OVERRUNNING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Yep, this country is like the Dawn of the dead. Obama and all his brainless zombies.

attachicon.gif998856_10153001543130551_1181639519_n.jpg

Zimmerman should auction his gun of ; He probably needs some extra cash after that long trial and it would be a slap in the face of the race baiters who want to see federal charges brought against him... After that OJ trial everybody gets tried twice for the same crime!post-8639-0-44661100-1374992184_thumb.jpg

I think his gun would bring some high $$ bids!!!