Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

Zimmerman Verdict

Unfortunately Snap ... the educational system we have works hard to churn out more brainwashed and under educated voters ... we are probably going to be indoctrinated out of existence. My kids, at least, are getting the real story at home. And when their teachers have tried to indoctrinate them to the Liberal talking points, I have confronted them on it in a very hard manner ... haven't had one of them try to "debate" me yet ...

• Like 1

Unfortunately Snap ... the educational system we have works hard to churn out more brainwashed and under educated voters ... we are probably going to be indoctrinated out of existence. My kids, at least, are getting the real story at home. And when their teachers have tried to indoctrinate them to the Liberal talking points, I have confronted them on it in a very hard manner ... haven't had one of them try to "debate" me yet ...

Unfortunately, that is part of the liberal attack on America. Brainwash the kids at a young age.

I argue with Libtards and Democrats all the time. the most popular card they play is "Racism" and "It is George W Bush's fault". Can't argue with stupid.

• Like 1

When the liberals control the news (Execept Fox) and schools, the outcome is just as planned.

According to Robert Zimmerman, father of George Zimmerman, there is a lot of hate coming from Obama, NAACP, and the Congressional Black Caucus. He says they are out there for profits and exposure.

He says that neither he nor his son are hateful racists despite the alternative media narrative that is floating out there.

I never foresaw so much hate coming from the President, the congressional black caucus, the NAACP, every organization imaginable is trying to get notoriety or profit from this in some way but there's so much hate.. I have never been involved in hate, George hasn't.

I just hope at one point everyone will go beyond the hate that they have.

The liberal left. The most racial, and hating people in the world. They don't mind killing unborn babies, but let a black man get killed by a Caucasian in self defense........watch out.

Zimmerman Not Guilty — Let the Games Begin

Written on Sunday, July 14, 2013 by Tad Cronn

TrayvonMartin

The six-woman jury in the Trayvon Martin case came back with a verdict of not guilty on all counts for George Zimmerman, who had been accused of Martin’s murder.

Then the Left exploded. Every ugly, racist, anti-American feeling came out on Twitter and in mobs around the country. Expect more to come.

Far from spontaneous rage, this was the pre-planned outburst the media had been cultivating for months, and the usual assortment of loudmouthed celebrities dutifully checked in with accusations of racism, wishes that the jury members should kill themselves and so on.

In San Francisco, a group called the Act Now to Stop War and End Racism Coalition called for an “emergency march” that resulted in about 200 people demonstrating on Market Street, according to KNTV news. Protesters carried pre-made signs saying things like “The Whole System is Racist.”

Atlanta Falcons receiver Roddy White tweeted, “All them jurors should go home tonight and kill themselves for letting a grown man get away with killing a kid.”

Of course, the “kid” was a pothead delinquent trying to split the grown man’s skull open like a canteloupe at the time, but why worry about details?

He wasn’t the only ball player to chime in. New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz tweeted, “Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn’t last a year before the hood catches up to him.”

Threats from ordinary people included, “Zimmerman we comin for yo life bitch” from some charmer calling himself GunzoAintS–t.

Another upstanding citizen dubbed Token wrote, “F— Zimmerman i got the 30 and I’m comin for that ni–a,” accompanied by a photo of someone who doesn’t show his face sitting on the rear bumper of a pickup, with a pistol in his hand.

Professional race baiter Al Sharpton called the decision a “slap in the face.”

“I think that this is an atrocity, I think that it is, it is probably one of the worst situations that I have seen,” Sharpton said. “What this jury has done is establish a precedent that when you are young and fit a certain profile, you could be committing no crime, just bringing some Skittles and iced tea home to your brother and be killed and someone can claim self-defense, having been exposed with all kinds of lies, all kinds of inconsistencies.”

Actually, what this jury has done, Al, is prove that when your head is being pounded against the concrete and you fatally shoot your attacker, you can still get a trial in front of a jury and have a chance of going free if there is insufficient evidence against you.

Of course, that’s not good enough for the people on the Left who decided long ago that Zimmerman was guilty, such as our own President Obama, who opined that if he had a son “he’d look like Trayvon.”

Sharpton and other agitators are pressing the Department of Justice for federal charges against Zimmerman since the state court didn’t give them the lynching they wanted, and this Administration is likely to give it to them.

Following the verdict, MSNBC anchor Melissa Harris-Perry, choking back tears, said her 11-year-old daughter had texted her “that she felt like there was no justice in America.”

Not if the Left has its way there isn’t.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/articles/zimmerman-not-guilty-let-the-games-begin/#ixzz2Z2OtyrTL

More than one person has been fired for trying to do the right thing in the Zimmerman case.

Whistle-blowing state official fired after testimony in Zimmerman trial

Published July 14, 2013

FoxNews.com

The special prosecutor appointed to the George Zimmerman case has sacked a whistle-blowing colleague who testified at the trial that the state attorney’s office failed to comply with the rules of discovery.

Ben Kruidbos, the state attorney’s office IT director, was reportedly fired in the wake of rendering testimony during a June 6 hearing that was potentially damaging to the prosecution regarding cell phone photos and text messages discovered on Trayvon Martin’s phone that were not furnished to defense attorneys.

The Orlando Sentinel reports Kruidbos received a scathing letter from State Attorney Angela Corey's office Friday morning, calling him untrustworthy and adding he "can never again be trusted to step foot in this office."

However, the Associated Press reports that Kruidbos received the pink slip Thursday, which accused him of misconduct and “violating numerous state attorney’s office policies and procedures.” Specifically, the letter reportedly accused him of disclosing confidential information, sabotage of property or equipment, and misuse of equipment.

The cell phone photos reportedly depict, among other things, a clump of jewelry on a bed, underage nude females, marijuana plants, as well as a hand menacingly holding a semiautomatic pistol.

Zimmerman's attorneys were reportedly seeking sanctions against the state for not properly turning over the evidence from Martin's phone. Judge Debra Nelson said she would revisit the matter at the trial's end.

I watched about 98% of the court proceedings, mostly on a streaming video feed with no commercials and very little input from biased talking heads on either side of the aisle. At the same time, I had two big TVs on -- one tuned to CNN and the other to Fox News. So when there was a break in the trial proceedings, I listened to all the talking heads opine on what was going on. Some were pretty astute and others were hoots. (see the CNN FB post at the end)

Long before deliberations began, I told my wife Ellen why and what the outcome would be because there was NO other legitimate verdict possible, given the evidence presented and testimony provided. In fact, the prosecution witnesses pretty much sealed the verdict for the DEFENSE! That said, one can never tell what any jury will do.

After watching CNN a bit today, I posted the following on CNN's Facbook page a while ago:

When Mark O'Mara chastised the media for fueling the fire of racism, which became the basis for the wrongful persecution and prosecution of Gearge Zimmerman, he was dead on. AND..incredulously AFTER the verdict, the talikng heads at CNN continue to stoke the fires with all the BS about federal charges from the Justice. Dept.

All the Monday morning quarterbacking as to the"what ifs" the prosecutors "would have, should have, could have" had done to find Zimmerman guilty is meaningless. The trial is over and the verdict has been read.

As for Sunny Hostin's "legal" opinions, it's easy to see why she is a "former" prosecutor. All through this trial, it sounded as if she was watching a different one. And that's especially true when it came to addressing the Fla. statute regarding self-defense.

The law does NOT state that a person must sustain death or great bodily harm BEFORE using force -- ANY force -- to defend themself. The only qualification that matters is one where the person FEARS possible death or great bodily harm. The fact Zimmerman did sustain injuries, even though Sunny didn't consider them serious, was enough for him to FEAR any more blows by Martin would lead to his death or great bodily harm.

So here's a bit of my Monday morning quarterbacking:

O'Mara probably 'might have, should have, could have' used the following example to nail that point where the women on the jury and perhaps even the biased Sunny Hostin could have related to.

O'Mara>> Let's look at self-defense and what it means according to Florida's law. Picture one of you walking in the same area as Mr. Zimmerman did. A would-be rapist jumps out of the bushes, pushes you to the ground on your back and quickly pulls your panties down and off. You have a gun in your purse that you can readily reach and use to shoot the perp. So..do you wait until the rapist finishes the sex act and perhaps begins to choke or stab you to death, or do you shoot him ASAP because you FEAR you might be killed or sustain great bodily harm?<<

Of course, I guess it's possible that Sunny doesn't believe rape involves great bodily harm because no visible blood or broken bones result.

• Like 2

we can't shoot to kill but the popo is trained to how irronick

• Like 1

By Hasani Gittens and Elizabeth Chuck, NBC News

President Obama called on the nation to honor Trayvon Martin a day after George Zimmerman was acquitted of his murder by asking "ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence."

His comments came as family members of Zimmerman and Martin, as well as pundits, celebrities, and court observers had strong reactions to Saturday’s not guilty verdict, with those reactions taking various forms — from joy and outrage to Shakespearean references and calls for peace.

"I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities," Obama said in a statement on Sunday.

"We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Obama....every time you open your mouth. It is the sound of a flushing toilet. Since when has self defense become gun violence?

• Like 2

By Hasani Gittens and Elizabeth Chuck, NBC News

President Obama called on the nation to honor Trayvon Martin a day after George Zimmerman was acquitted of his murder by asking "ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence."

His comments came as family members of Zimmerman and Martin, as well as pundits, celebrities, and court observers had strong reactions to Saturday’s not guilty verdict, with those reactions taking various forms — from joy and outrage to Shakespearean references and calls for peace.

"I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities," Obama said in a statement on Sunday.

"We should ask ourselves if we're doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that's a job for all of us. That's the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Obama....every time you open your mouth. It is the sound of a flushing toilet. Since when has self defense become gun violence?

Its gun violence because Zimmerman is part white! The whitey devil part of Zimmerman made him do violence on the Black man child! NOT!

I guess the race card didn't work due to the mix and the jurrers looked at the facts and make a verdict of NOT GUILTY!

Looking at it from a different angle ,if George Zimmmermans mother stayed in Peru she would never have gave birth to him so immigration caused Treynons death!!!

This is really a very unfortunate scenario for anyone to face. I completely agree with the verdict, and can not stand how Zimmerman was, all but hung, by the media lynch mob. The judge did not allow key evidence on Zimmerman's behalf, i.e. Trayvon's drug use, cell phone pictures depicting fighting, gang signs, marijuana, and text messages that IMO were relevant as to his demeanor in life. Thank god that our country was able to find jurors who did not make their decision based on emotion, rather than facts.

• Like 2

guns killing people everyday. what about cigerats kills thousands a day, i've been trying to quit for ever. but I guess thats ok because us smokers are losers unlike crimenials . obama shame on you!

• Like 1

Where was the compassion and concern for Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson when OJ Simpson was found not guilty?

Oh that's right...it was a black man that nearly decapitated a white female and a white male, no big deal. The double standard is disgusting!

you all need to wake up this is not going away. AMERICA wake up. White people are the only racist because we are tired of paying for the lazy ppl that live here