Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

Time to Start Thinking About a New Professional Grade E-Caller - We Have 'em

If you're torn on what caller to buy for the upcoming season. Bring any e-caller you have - yours, your buddy's, your neighbor's - bring it by and hear the difference compared to a Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom. Come hear what your predators have been missing - the difference will amaze you.

We have WT Mighty Atom 15 and Mighty Atom 21 callers in stock. Pick one up in Mesa, AZ or have one delivered to your door.

Professional Grade Equipment = Professional Grade Results. Hunt with the best this year.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW & BUY

IMG_0195.jpg

HealyPostcard.jpg

How much are the callers?

The Mighty Atom 15 - pre-programmed with 60 WT sounds - is $489.00

The Mighty Atom 21 - pre-programmed with 126 WT Sounds - is $589.00

I should have had you played them for me when I was there today. Guess I'm going to have to make another stop in. :)

TJ

Mark, what size amplifier does the Atom 15 and 21 have in them?

Hi Scott - here are the spec sheets from the manufacturer. If you want proprietary information from the manufacturer, please call WT. 603.622.2800

Been a bit since we've BS'd - Grab your caller and swing by the shop - 3164 S Country Club Dr #10 in Mesa.

mightyatom15specsheetfromWT.jpg

mightyatom21specsheetfromWT.jpg

I should have had you played them for me when I was there today. Guess I'm going to have to make another stop in. :)

TJ

Hi TJ - Thanks again for your visit and your business. When you come in next week to pick up Peg's shotgun you can give a Mighty Atom a test drive.

I was going North on Arizona Avnue a ways back and looked over and saw your shop. Great location. Hope things are going well for you and your new business.

Let's test out this WT Caller of yours. I will be getting back the new upgraded Bulldog board in my Minaska electronic caller very soon.

bulldog.jpg

Upload a few WT sounds of your choice on the thumb drive my Minaska board uses (you can take them off when we are done since they are proprietary sounds). We will put the 2 callers 50 yards away and I will play each caller one at a time while your back is turned so you can't see which caller is playing and we'll see if you are able to pick the WT caller. We can then test which is louder without seeing which is playing. I think your MA-15 is comparable to my Minaska with regards to power and such so the test would be pretty fair.

What do you say? I think it would be fun.

Hi Scott,

We'll have to do a side-by-side comparison of the callers as available to the end-user - you know how WT is about their sounds. And hey - a large percentage of the Mighty Atom magic is in the quality of the sounds. Put them on them on the MA playback system and it's fantastic.

Next time you're rolling by, bring that caller over and let's do some howling - I want to hear that thing

Healy

I have heard the Mighty Atom as well and WOW, that thing is awesome! I know it's more expensive than most guys will go for, but if you can afford it, it's an excellent caller!!

Mark- what is the flat section on the top of the caller used for. The area with the atom symbol. It looks like something slides into it.

I like how the caller is 1 unit, no extra pieces hanging off to get damaged. Looks solid.

Mark- what is the flat section on the top of the caller used for. The area with the atom symbol. It looks like something slides into it.

I like how the caller is 1 unit, no extra pieces hanging off to get damaged. Looks solid.

That area used to be the place where the external antenna was mounted - now that the antenna is internal that space is empty.

Bill batted around the idea of a hi-freq speaker in that area. But you know how he is, he won't do anything that doesn't increase the tested and known benefits of the caller in relation to the expense and bulk of doing so. Everyone that owns the caller said what you did - it's compact w/ no extra crap hanging off / easy to use and deploy - just adding a speaker to add one is not in the playbook.

For now it's empty real estate.