BowNut

Costco Tent Trailer

Anyone have one of these or know anything about them??

post-1013-0-74322900-1374807365_thumb.jpg

i used to have a jumping jack trailer and this looks like it, i don't know if the material is as good, i used to have some problems with the zippers sometimes, and condensation when it rained and everything is closed.

are the wheels 15 inch?

it cost about 1/2 of the jumping jack.

also i have to say jumping jack had a great customer service.

I looked at them but for the jumping jack. It is very similar but is kind of a light version. Of the overbuilt JJ. Still it would be a great hunting rig and they literally town like they are not there.

Costco usually has a great return policy on items.... However for the money I think one could get a better quality trailer and a Kodiak tent (which is just as easy to setup) and nice cots with a lot more room....

I have never seen one before but for the price I don't see why you just would't but a nice tent and save yourself a bunch of cash.

Wow my last post from my phone made almost no sense... :wacko:

I looked at these and read a lot of reviews. It is a good setup and the price is good considering the price of just a trailer these days. I ended up picking up a jumping jack used. The JJ is very overbuilt and tows like it is not even there. I can also easily get the RZR or two quads on it. The things also set up in MUCH less time than a regular tent and the JJ is heavy canvas like an outfitter tent.

I was thinking the jj would be a better tent. Looks like this one is ok on the bottom half but seems to be a lot of money for a tent that's not canvas. Was just curious if anyone had seen one in person.