Picked up a leftover late November tag. Just curious who else has this hunt. It's my first time with these leftovers and there's a good chance ill be hunting solo. It would be nice to know there's some fellow cwt members out there too.

My brother and I picked up this tag as well. This is our first time hunting this area and have only heard negative things about it so far. We are going out scouting tomorrow and will be for the next 3 months, if we find some good areas I will PM with info if wanted.

First time in a while I've haven't had a 36a tag. Good luck, hunt hard.

Well screw me with a soup spoon. I just picked up the last 2 leftovers. Whatever, with a tag in pocket and a good dip in ill be enjoying it. More people smuggler sightings the better. Can you see illegal smugglers there as good as 36b?

I'm planning on camping near arivaca if anyone wants to join up and share a camp fire. Just thought it might be a little safer than being solo. I've never been down there before. Pm me if anyone's interested.

I'm having a hard time finding topo maps of this unit. Anyone know what website might have them? I like going old school and having the paper map out on a table to mark up and look at.

In Tucson, we get them at Tucson Map and Flag, but I'm sure they're available online. PM sent.

This is my first Az hunt and will hopeful be good picked up a left over tag in 36a. Looking for some one who knows the area I live in buckeye and plan on doing some scouting here soon to

I'm hunting 34b w my dad in late October. I spooked deer on a javelina hunt in the experimental range but I'm pretty sure they were Mulees. I have a WT tag. Should be interesting n fun because I don't know the area.