JDW

Unit 32 NOV Hunt

I got a 2nd chance hunt for 32 whitetail. I have never hunted whitetails. I hunt Muley every year. rifle and a few times archery. never hunted 32. Tomorrow will be my first time in the area. hopefully i will get a few coyotes while I am at it.

The area can be really differnt depending on where you hunt. East off Klondyke Rd, West side, North end, or South past Tuscon going east. It may help if you narrow down where you plan on starting.

Off of Klondyke you can find deer from the bottom up to the top. I have seen mulies at all altitudes as well. Jump onto Google Earth and start finding water sources to help plan your hunt as well. I have not found a water hole in the area that did not have deer moving around.

I scouted first on the san pedro side and found lots of private land. I will have to look at Klondyke next. what is the best route from PHX

also, would love to see antelope. thx for the heads up and all the tips from everyone

scouted there 2 times. found tons no trespassing signs. It makes me sad that the local land owners have gotten together to block access to thousands of acres of public lands just because they own a 1/4 mile strip near the river...

I did manage to find some friendly spots and i certainly do appreciate the tips. met some friendly pro hunter cattle ranchers hope to see more like them.