:P I'm sure some members here would like to know:

CHD, has a new name.

"Whiskey Man"

I recognized his antelope posted on AZOD Chat site.

CHD why don't you visit CWT any more?

Or post any killer pictures here any longer?

Dan

So, was that him that started the commotion on MM about that monster buck with the conspiracy theory behind it? It was a few months ago and I remember thinking it sounded just like him, someone else had pointed it out too. JIM>

Yeah Jim I remember that on MM. It was BHD (big hung dog). Just by that description I'd say it wasn't him :P

The profile of BHD did not give the name of Chris. BHDs name matched a person in Phoenix. CHD said he is in Kingman, iirc. I think BHD got jumped on, on MM, just like the outfitters and gov tag holders were badmouthed.

RR

CHD! CHD! CHD! I have a confession I believe I had one of the last chats on this site with CHD. he got really obnoxious and I felt out of line with Arizona Guide with a very personal attack on him. I really drilled him with a well thought out (in my own mind) diatribe. Then Arizona Guide defended himself and I think CHP responded back to Arizona guide. Probably no one saw it because we then had one of those mysterious site outages right after our posts. I haven't seen him post since. I admit I miss his controversial posts. He was talented at starting topics that would go on for pages. Hopefully he will come back and leave the personal attacks in the whiskey bottle.

Bob

P.S. CHD come on and slam me. You owe me one.

The profile of BHD did not give the name of Chris. BHDs name matched a person in Phoenix. CHD said he is in Kingman, iirc. I think BHD got jumped on, on MM, just like the outfitters and gov tag holders were badmouthed.

RR

Doug you're right. They jumped on BHD pretty bad over there on MM and for no good reason in my mind. One of the reasons I come here alot more than MM.

Been made aware of this thread by a few AZ buddies.

My main question is..................What's in it for me??? Put downs..........a$$ chewing..........unfair moderation.........religious persecution (in no particluar order)??? Given no good whiskey and women recommendations..............I just don't see the point in posting any more. Can't you guys at least recommend George Dickel 90 prooof over JD before judging me?

Some of you guys are accusing me of being somebody I never was. That has been going on for years, here. I always get a kick out of the totally false accusations of me. You guys need to hire a detective or something. Many of you don't even have a clue as to how far off base you are. Doug-RR seems to be the most perceptive and fair-minded of you all. I actually enjoyed it (and didn't know who in the heck you were referring to) in your BHD post. I'm flattered, but there is only one CHD. Sounds like I should track down this BHD feller........don't it? He sounds like my type of hunting buddy.

Mike F would you call me one of these nights at 928 757 1924? Dang Mike...........are you afraid of me??? We're only a couple hours apart.

This is a strong Christian based forum. As a long time member and financial contributor to this website, I know this for a fact. Many members (and the management here) have made this VERY clear. It is totally out-of-line to mix huntin' with religion. I am a Secular Humanist by religion, and I expect to be treated equally to others when I contribute here.

So.............what's it gonna be???

So far on AZOD Chris has been a total gent--he has posted some great pictures and has had dialog with a lot of folks. I can say he is honest in his assessment with size and quality of animals that are posted on AZOD.

Not sure what the commotion was about on here but as long as he is as he is on AZOD he is welcome anytime.

TLH,

Check out my response to your PM tomorrow at work. Call me, dangit, and let's talk some REALLY interesting stuff. I'm thinking of applying for my AZ guide license.

Sorry to expose you as a friend of mine..........but you started it, LOL.

Take care, Terry.

Allright,...CHD,... I was correct on your antelope.

Welcome back.

What did you draw this year?

I'm quail only until dec archery this year.

Dan

Wow Dan,

Love to hunt quail!!! I grew up huntin' scalies and gambel's in southern New Mexico with my Grandpa.

Once, I got seven..........yes that's 7.............gambels in one shot. They coveyed up in a mesquite bush due to a hawk flying overhead. When I walked up.........they scurried out.....but still bunched up due to fear of the hawk overhead. I pulled down on them and pulled the trigger. Didn't really know what I was doin' as I was just a kid. I was just trying to get one. My Grandpa said "bullsh$t sonny" when I told him I had 7 quail in my pack. I laid them out for him on the tailgate, and he quieted down quite a bit, LOL. In his many years of hunting quail, he had only taken 3 in one "potshot".

I drew 31 Coues November this year.

Take care.

I had a shot this past Sat up in tonto creek at about 20 on the ground, and didn't shoot.

I pulled 2 out of the air with 1 shot though when they came over the edge of the mesa. I was pretty excited on that one.

7 almost happened to me on the ground.

dang you got a nice tag at least.

I'm heading back up this weekend, for a couple more attempts at limiting out.

I took 8 last Sat.

I waswondering today what if you freeze 8 1 weekend and then bring home 10 or so more and go to fry them all at once for a cook out could the game and fish bust you for more than 15 in possesion?

If so I would be forced to feed only friends with a 06 license to cover the quantities.

Dan

Been made aware of this thread by a few AZ buddies.

My main question is..................What's in it for me??? Put downs..........a$$ chewing..........unfair moderation.........religious persecution (in no particluar order)??? Given no good whiskey and women recommendations..............I just don't see the point in posting any more. Can't you guys at least recommend George Dickel 90 prooof over JD before judging me?

Some of you guys are accusing me of being somebody I never was. That has been going on for years, here. I always get a kick out of the totally false accusations of me. You guys need to hire a detective or something. Many of you don't even have a clue as to how far off base you are. Doug-RR seems to be the most perceptive and fair-minded of you all. I actually enjoyed it (and didn't know who in the heck you were referring to) in your BHD post. I'm flattered, but there is only one CHD. Sounds like I should track down this BHD feller........don't it? He sounds like my type of hunting buddy.

Mike F would you call me one of these nights at 928 757 1924? Dang Mike...........are you afraid of me??? We're only a couple hours apart.

This is a strong Christian based forum. As a long time member and financial contributor to this website, I know this for a fact. Many members (and the management here) have made this VERY clear. It is totally out-of-line to mix huntin' with religion. I am a Secular Humanist by religion, and I expect to be treated equally to others when I contribute here.

So.............what's it gonna be???

I totally disagree, we don't mix religion and hunting, only God and his awesome creation!!! B)

Still don't have an answer on the religious issue here. Maybe Ernesto or Amanda or the many other Christian members here can offer me one. I'm eagerly awaiting..........

I don't judge others by their religion, and I require the same of them. Religion just doesn't enter into my relationship with a person. I view it as their personal right to believe in their own religion. My lifelong buddy is LDS and not once has he or his family pressured me to convert..............not once. And I lived with them one entire summer in Oregon. I believe that a persons mind is his/her own, not to be artificially influenced by others. In fact.........I encourage it.................and would not be friends with anyone who is weak minded. I have many friends around the west, and not once has any one of them judged me or tried to influence me. I have friends that I've known for 15 years and have no idea what their religious beliefs are or whether or not they attend church on Sunday. Likewise with me. My lady friend is a sweetheart who reads the bible constantly.......and was raised a Christian.............and not once.......and I mean not once........has the subject come up between us.

So...................... grow up and knock it off you judgemental, pius, HypiChristians on this forum.

I have a bunch of trophy muley mount photos taken from around the west to post for your enjoyment. If I receive positive response to this post, I'll do it.