Sign in to follow this  
GotBowAz

Ting!

I thought it would be so quiet in here I could here a pin drop. Checked the site and look at all the posts in the bow hunting there is posted today already. I figured I was the only one gonna be stuck at work on the opener. Not really glad I am not alone, feel for you guys that couldn't get away.

GBA

• Like 2

Stuck at work today really sucks! 3:00pm can't roll around fast enough! Straight from work to the hills for bears and bucks! Good luck to everyone this weekend and shoot straight!!!

• Like 1

Can i join the club? Lol im stuck at work as well! Come on 1 pm then its to the hill with my dad and son! Deer hunting and camera checking!

• Like 1

I'm at work, but I really wasn't planning on hunting anyway. I have a Dec rifle tag. I'm going out on Sunday, but it's going to have to be a huge Deer to get me to release an arrow! Maybe I will get lucky!

Good Luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest akaspecials

I'm stuck here at work for 51 more minutes! Truck is packed with the quad in the parking lot. Definitely got some strange looks pulling in this morning! haha.

I'm stuck at work until 2pm. Planning on an evening hunt today. I did get a chance to get a stand hung yesterday evening and check the camera one last time. It is nice being able to hit the stand only 30 minutes from the house. Good luck you all. Work sucks.

I feel Ya! Not a to productive at work today....keep gettin caught day dreamin'! Ha!

Working swings this week, so I was able to get out with my dad for a few hours this morning and put a stalk on a nice 3x3. Got busted at 40 yards...more lessons learned. Great first day though. Now I'm at work while all of you are out hunting! Good luck to all..

It was a miserably long day at work to say the least.. Several hunting buddies thought it would be fun to rub it in with play by play updates.