GTT

need mature coues buck capes

If anyone has a coues hunt coming up & shoots a (mature) buck but doesn't want to mount it, i will do antlers on a panel or a european mount/boil & bleach at 50% off with cape exchange... that is a$75.00 value.the cape needs to be in good shape,not cut short,not salted,& kept as cool as possible.

thanks, azwtcrzy

If anyone has a coues hunt coming up & shoots a (mature) buck but doesn't want to mount it, i will do antlers on a panel or a european mount/boil & bleach at 50% off with cape exchange... that is a$75.00 value.the cape needs to be in good shape,not cut short,not salted,& kept as cool as possible.

thanks, azwtcrzy

Not that I expect a mature buck, but where are you located? Can the cape be frozen?

Redman

thanks, azwtcrzy

Not that I expect a mature buck, but where are you located? Can the cape be frozen?

Redman

Yes it can be frozen. Fold it up skin to skin, hair side out & wrap it up in a plastic bag as air tight as you can to prevent freezer burn.

I'm a taxidermist out in surprise & need extra capes for customer mounts & I have a couple of racks I'd like to mount up for shop display.

Good luck on your hunt Redman.

azwtcrzy

azwtcrzy.......................Do I know you..........?

I DO KNOW YOU! I thought I did, I just saw your signature at the bottom of your post, was that there before? It's about time you spoke up on here!

Hey guys, this Mr. azwtcrzy is just that.....AZWTCRZY! He's an incredible taxidermist as well...especially coues! He's always on here but is kinda shy, good to see your finally postin'. This guys is actually mountin' critters for quite a few guys on this site, they know who he is!

You're not wanting capes because you lost all of mine are you? :D :lol: talk at ya later, JIM>

I DO KNOW YOU! I thought I did, I just saw your signature at the bottom of your post, was that there before? It's about time you spoke up on here!

Hey guys, this Mr. azwtcrzy is just that.....AZWTCRZY! He's an incredible taxidermist as well...especially coues! He's always on here but is kinda shy, good to see your finally postin'. This guys is actually mountin' critters for quite a few guys on this site, they know who he is!

You're not wanting capes because you lost all of mine are you? :D :lol: talk at ya later, JIM>

Thanks for the kind words jim. I thought it would take you a little longer than my (first) post to figure out it was me!!! i should have known better. I put that signature up after you replied, got ya!!!

& no, your capes are fine. Bret

Hey Bret, good to hear from ya finally! Now we can talk to ya instead of about you. :P

Now we can't do anymore short jokes, or feed him to the bears type of talk. I will see you this week Bret. David

Hey Bret, good to hear from ya finally! Now we can talk to ya instead of about you. :P

Brent I have a coues tag for nov let me know where your shop is. I will keep you in mind I live in surprise and will give you my cape or let you the mount if its big enough.

Brent I have a coues tag for nov let me know where your shop is. I will keep you in mind I live in surprise and will give you my cape or let you the mount if its big enough.

Thanks for the reply & good luck on your hunt. If you need any work done just send me an e-mail & we'll hook up. Thanks

My Office is in surprise.I took one of my buddys hunting three years ago.It was his first coues hunt and he shot a buck that a guy in Surprise mounted. His name is Doug Hinshaw.Were you the guy that mounted it ?Doug has moved to Nevada but he sent me a picture of his mount and it looked very good.

Noel

:(

My Office is in surprise.I took one of my buddys hunting three years ago.It was his first coues hunt and he shot a buck that a guy in Surprise mounted. His name is Doug Hinshaw.Were you the guy that mounted it ?Doug has moved to Nevada but he sent me a picture of his mount and it looked very good.

Noel

Yes,I mounted that buck for Doug.You guys took 2 really nice bucks that year,& on the same day if I'm not mistaken.Thanks for the compliment....coues are my favorite critter to mount & hunt. Thanks,Bret