Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

Recall McLame

I read something the other day about Russia is just tired of the US butting in every time we don't approve of another countries leader. Not sure how much of that I'm buying, but the truth be told, I can care less about those countries! I don't care if they want to blow each other up, gas each other, shoot e everyone, I just don't care right now! Or probably ever! They hate us over there, and we have enough problems of our own right now! Good for Russia and china for stepping in to stop King O!

Brian do you work in the Permian Basin? I notice your from Hobbs.

Even though Syria is one of the few countries along the Mediterranean that produces oil, it is almost 25% of the revenue of the Syrian Government. 385,000 barrels a day. Wikipedia.

Much as I hate to side with Vlad ... I think the Syrian Taliban gassed the rebels to bait the US and our DUMBDONKEY REGIMN to come in and destroy the Syrian Government so they can take over. Obama is jumping right in with both feet because he wants that to happen as well (and probably knows the Taliban did it). The evidence is overwhelming that he favors Brotherhood Control in that region. Egypt, Libya, and now Slyria. There is a design and a plan ... and it is insidious. Obama and other high ranking members of the government DO NOT LIKE ISRAEL. In my opinion, they are setting the table for a major war in that region, and the goal is to give Israel back to Islam. You don't have to be a genius to see it. Why else would Obama give the Brotherhood in Egypt a Billion Dollars, a bunch of jets, and a bunch of tanks (though we halted that transfer when the Brotherhood guy was ousted ... if he'd still been there we would have handed over the means to major war with Israel ... believe it).

Like I said in another post ... when you smell crap, you can bet there is a pile of it nearby ... and I smell crap.

Here's to hoping there are enough people with brains in the House to tell Obama to shove his Syrian War right up his skinny rearend!!!!!!

Well. I have news for Obama. I have read the book and know the ending. Israel will not be defeated. In fact, Israel will demolish Russia.

• Like 2

That's right, I remember the convo. Ill PM you so the thread doesn't get derailed.

I heard on a conservative radio talk show today, that McCain has received $176,000 in defense department kickbacks over the last 5 years. That certainly does not include what we don't know about.

No wonder he is always pushing for wars. "Let's fire off some missiles, so I can make some more money" SHOW ME THE MONEY!

He is old and just like some old men they get weak and end up having their wives and daughters tell them what to do. Cindy and Meghan McCain are in charge!

When he ran against Obama he was so far out of touch during the debates it was downright embarrassing. I can only imagine how much worse he is now.