stanley

ADA 36A Junior Hunt Camp

Greetings all:

The Arizona Deer Association will be hosting a Junior Deer Hunter camp during the opening weekend of the 36A Junior hunt this year. The camp will be open from the evening of 11/16 through mid-morning on 11/19. The primary focus of the camp is to provide information and hospitality to the young hunters who have this tag. This will include complementary coffee & cocoa in the mornings, as well as hotdogs, burgers, chips, sodas & water during the lunch and dinner hours.

The camp location is .8 miles NW of Arivaca Road, on the Batamote road. I'll try to post a map. If you can spare some time to come hang-out, the help would be greatly appreciated! These camps are a fun way to spend a weekend, especially when the kids start coming through their success (and other...) stories.

If you have this tag, please feel free to stop in and say hello In addition, you are welcome to camp along with us at the ADA site for the weekend to enjoy company, campfire talk & hunting information exchange, and a little bit of cooking. I'll be at the camp, but will not be able to spend much time hosting/helping-out because my son has the permit for this hunt. Due to this, I'll likely be spending my time in the field with him chasing deer! ;) I'll be around during the evenings though.

So far we have commitment from representatives of the AZ G&F, ADA, SCI, and Arizona Hunters Who Care.

Hope to see some of you there!

Stan

:)

Me and my son Riley plan spend some time at the camp. We hope to meet more CWD members :D

azyoung

Should be a good time!

Each junior hunter who was drawn for this hunt will be getting a letter from the ADA inviting them to stop by. A map of the area will be included which of course shows details of the camp location.

Good luck on the hunt all! I know my boy is seriously excited about having a buck tag. He really wants a set of horns (of any size!) to go on the wall. ;) Hopefully we'll be able to glass one up.

S.

:)