Sign in to follow this  
ThomC

Finally waterfowl regs

Game Fish finally posted the regs. There will be a duck season despite the fact that there are no ducks in AZ. :)

• Like 2

Yup, no ducks in AZ, stay home!

Glad to see the limit for both Redheads and Cans are 2 birds each. First time in a long time. Wow, and the posession limit went to triple the daily?? Must be trying to increase hunter recruitment..

they were there for a week or so with the wrong years listed... I guess they finally fixed it

is there no special goose season for 22 this year? I couldn't find it on the paper regs from walmart.

i'd love to hunt waterfowl this year, but I drew a late elk tag, then archery deer is in January....it's tough.

and then the nincompoops from g&f close off Roosevelt as soon as the first goose shows up.

but then somebody told me the south end of the lake is always open. is this true???

is there no special goose season for 22 this year? I couldn't find it on the paper regs from walmart.

i'd love to hunt waterfowl this year, but I drew a late elk tag, then archery deer is in January....it's tough.

and then the nincompoops from g&f close off Roosevelt as soon as the first goose shows up.

but then somebody told me the south end of the lake is always open. is this true???

The geese need somewhere to hold up undisturbed or they would skip through az all together.