ragingpointoutfitters

Who's still looking to harvest their Bull in 22!

That's a tough deal. Cudos for such an effort. That's thick country. I have the Nov archery bull in 22-S.

I'm hoping for a huge snow storm in late Nov!!! Push them all down for early Dec, hopes are hi ha!!!

YA me two have a tag for dec and my wife had one last year was tough last year because of the warm wheather and all the guides that sat on the rim and whatch me. when i would get on a good Bull they would have thier clients shoot from a distance above me. Ya real safe!

/>

I'm hoping for a huge snow storm in late Nov!!! Push them all down for early Dec, hopes are hi ha!!!

YA me two have a tag for dec and my wife had one last year was tough last year because of the warm wheather and all the guides that sat on the rim and whatch me. when i would get on a good Bull they would have thier clients shoot from a distance above me. Ya real safe!

Yeah I had problems with a guide up there to, not sure what the deal is with that unit. Probably just trying to get clients bulls no matter what the ethics are. Only had problems with one, I'm sure the others are very respectful.

Just checked a trail cam I have in 22 and there are some nice bulls that are surprisingly low(around 2000 feet).