Sign in to follow this  
mc68

scott

I helped Scott on his hunt the last few days. He didn't end up killing one, but was close several times. His son Austin got a nice bull near the end of the hunt. I forgot to take a pic of it! We camped with Duwane Adams and his clients filled about 13 out of 15 tags! One was a 393 inch bull....again I didn't get a pic!

helped Scott on his hunt the last few days. He didn't end up killing one, but was close several times. His son Austin got a nice bull near the end of the hunt. I forgot to take a pic of it! We camped with Duwane Adams and his clients filled about 13 out of 15 tags! One was a 393 inch bull....again I didn't get a pic!

Amanda,

what did the smallest 2 bulls score.

and how many were harvested on water?

Seldom Drawn

helped Scott on his hunt the last few days. He didn't end up killing one, but was close several times. His son Austin got a nice bull near the end of the hunt. I forgot to take a pic of it! We camped with Duwane Adams and his clients filled about 13 out of 15 tags! One was a 393 inch bull....again I didn't get a pic!

Amanda,

what did the smallest 2 bulls score.

and how many were harvested on water?

Seldom Drawn

I don't know the scores on any of the other bulls. I wasn't up there except the last few days so I didn't get to see most of them. I don't think any were harvested over water. As far as I know they were all spot and stalk. All his clients got shots, but not all connected.... The unit practically floated away from all the rain the first week....water everywhere....not very effective to hunt over water.

One of the first bulls killed in camp was a 363 and Greg's client killed about a 300 bull. Both of these were killed opening weekend.

I'll bet Scott or Austin will put some pictures up of Ausin's bull....hint...hint

Jeff