rossislider

*Updated* WTS H1000 & H335

(Updated 10/16/13) - I was just notified that the rest of my backorder is now in, shipping today, and should arrive in about a week. Beyond what I am keeping for myself I have several pounds each of H1000 ($35 each) and H335 ($30 each). Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks, and read the previous post below for additional details.

WTS H1000, Retumbo, & IMR 4350

I placed a backorder for some powders several months ago and was just notified that it finally arrived and has shipped. I was told I should expect it in 10 business days at the latest, and will let you know as soon as I have it in hand so we can meet. I only need a few pounds but since hazmat and shipping fees were ridiculous, I ordered extra to help spread out and mitigate these fees. If members here on this forum here have not spoken for all of the powder by the time it arrives I’ll list it on backpage, but will probably ask a bit more money for the aggravation of having to deal with all the idiots that tend to hang out on backpage. You also must be willing to pick the powder up in either the Queen Creek or Tempe area. I might also be willing to meet by Sportsman's in Mesa.

Asking $35 per 1-pound canister (same price as Bruno’s but without the sales tax, so please don’t beat me up on the price. I’m only trying to offset the shipping and hazmat fees, not retire).

I have several 1 pound canisters of each of the following:

H1000 (All canisters are currently spoken for)

Retumbo

IMR 4350

The only trades that I am interested in are:

• H335 powder
  • Federal Match Small Rifle Primers (1 canister for 1000 primers)

Please PM me if interested. I’ll update this post when the various powders are all spoken for.

Thanks

I will take Retumbo if still available

No problem! I met with and talked to several guys from CWT yesterday. All really nice friendly guys, and everyone, but me, had tags for this fall. Good luck!

• Like 1

All of the previously discussed powder is long gone, But, I was just notified that the rest of my backorder is now in, shipping today, and should arrive in about a week. Beyond what I am keeping for myself I have several pounds each of H1000 ($35 each) and H335 ($30 each). Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks, and read the previous posts for additional details. Also, all of the Retumbo and IMR 4350 from the previous posts are long gone.

Thanks