Sign in to follow this  
JOEDKILLA

200+Typical Archery Mulie from 36A

Good on you bonecollector for your latest post!

While I can't produce a photo of the buck in question, I can confirm that big ol' bucks are taken every so often in the low desert units and not really advertised......if ever. I can still recall the morning my hunting partner and I hunted this big ol' desert buck and he was able to put arrow through his chest at 15 yards! The buck officially measured in the low 190's, I believe. Not sure if I ever posted this photo much.......but it gives us something to look at. :)

cd3y.jpg

This is why i love this site!!!

This deer looks poached to me. Sorry fellas I couldn't help it. Congrats on a stud Muley!

Guest wdenike

While I can't produce a photo of the buck in question, I can confirm that big ol' bucks are taken every so often in the low desert units and not really advertised......if ever. I can still recall the morning my hunting partner and I hunted this big ol' desert buck and he was able to put arrow through his chest at 15 yards! The buck officially measured in the low 190's, I believe. Not sure if I ever posted this photo much.......but it gives us something to look at. :)

cd3y.jpg

This is why i love this site!!!

This deer looks poached to me. Sorry fellas I couldn't help it. Congrats on a stud Muley!

ROFLMAO!!!! And I thought things were getting Kumbiya!!!

Take care, Willie

cd3y.jpg

attachicon.gif2012-08-03 11.15.41.jpg Here is my best desert buck. Lets post them up guys. I have to say desert muleys are at the top of my list when it comes to bowhunting. Totally legal to haha!

2u55i0x.jpg

when will it be my turn for the trophy archery mule deer

• Like 2

man o man i just read all of this. Give the dude some credit..i hope someone posts pics of that toad, would love to see it. I'm new here and also have a some luck at finding nice muleys but dont post cause no one will believe me....

post-9454-0-88212800-1380830754.jpg

• Like 1

Here is the Famous 36a Desert TOAD!!!!! Its not about the length...but the quality...just look at the character on this guy

4957628750_0012fc25ca_z.jpg

• Like 6

Haha ummm. . if you can read back on this whole thread, let me know who it was that started complaining and crying about me posting something they didn't like to hear? No one here seems to want to read a post that doesn't fit with their way of thinking. Which in turn causes them to make a big deal out of something that was never meant to be a big deal in the first place. Had you guys posted your thoughts on the subject as I did mine (whether it was a simple post saying congratulations or saying you think it was illegal or saying you know the guy that killed the deer) and left it at that you guys wouldn't be throwing a fit and we wouldn't have four pages about how sensitive you guys are to my posts.

First, leave the ad hominem attacks at the door. No one here is "crying."

"

Sounds a little fishy to me bringing in such a huge buck nearly a year after it was killed? Wonder if they brought in a cape with it or needed a new one? For obvious reasons. . .

I know if I had dropped a 200" deer I wouldn't wait that long to bring to a taxidermy shop or tell someone. That kind of a deer is world class. Something isn't right.

You would think they would at least bring it in to have the hide sent off to the tannery and the antlers injected with formaldehyde, if money was the problem. That doesn't cost a whole lot. Curious how they preserved the velvet that long? I'm sure people will be on me for jumping to conclusions but who knows if this buck wasn't killed recently while out of season because they couldn't pass up such a monster buck, thrown in the freezer for a couple days, and then brought to the taxidermist with last years tag to make the story fit. A buck killed on the strip that is 200" with a bow is spread around fast. One from an area that doesn't usually produce them would have spread around even faster.

Hmm.. guess that proves my theory wrong huh ;) haha who knows I guess. Just seems like an awful long time to bring such a great buck to the taxidermist.

These are YOUR words. You try and get around them by stating that you were theorizing with questions marks all over...but you can't. I have a problem, as do a lot of people, with you accusations of criminal activity without so much as even a picture or story of the animal in question being posted. Those sorts of accusations carry with them serious implications. You don't seem to understand that.

More than likely, we will NEVER see this buck or hear the story of such an amazing deer (if the story is true) because of the negative attention YOUR accusations brought to this thread. This is especially troubling for me because people who know the hunter posted on this thread. We could have seen this magnificent animal.

Also, please stop trying to blame everyone else for your actions. It gets old.

And FYI "Hmmm" isn't an apology. If you would like to apologize, then please do so...I know that a lot of people would appreciate that gesture.

Negativity has no place here, let's leave it to the media to piss us off bc777

Guest wdenike
Here is the Famous 36a Desert TOAD!!!!! Its not about the length...but the quality...just look at the character on this guy

I almost -issed my pants, and spit my coffee out!!!!

Take care, Willie

I almost -issed my pants, and spit my coffee out!!!!

Take care, Willie

+1

• Like 1

Looks like a friendly little fella to glass with for a while.

• Like 1

I have some pics for you (not 200") but good bucks non-the-less. ENJOY

post-5396-0-75691800-1380864063.jpg

post-5396-0-16456000-1380864091.jpg

post-5396-0-87595000-1380864105.jpg

post-5396-0-55142200-1380864132.jpg

post-5396-0-28497500-1380864146.jpg

• Like 2