Sign in to follow this  
norsemen

GPS found

I put this in the "lost and found" section, but it probably is not getting enough reads to be effective. I found a Garmin GPS in unit 10 during my elk hunt and would like to get it back to its owner. PM me some information about the GPS (bookmarked locations) to prove it's yours and we can get this thing back to its owner.

"If" the original owner registered it online you should be able to have Garmin contact them. I keep a business card in the case with mine.

I have already checked with Garmin. It was not registered and they won't tell me where it was purchased, to do a search that way.

I lost one last year on the archery hunt. A Yellow garmin with the maps I have the box at home for the exact model number. I think I lost it South of Big Bud towards Cook about 1.5 to 2 miles. I hunted the Boquillas most of the hunt.

I lost a yellow garmin rhino west of little bud, mine has the screen protector that says garmin removed.

I lost a garmin 130 i think the # was. Radio gps combo. The radio antenna rubber is broken off and copper wire sticks out the top. We were camped close to tank 060.

Fred

The units that you guys are describing, are not it. Sorry. But, it's still sitting on my dresser, waiting for it's owner.

I was Turkey hunting with my son yesterday and was wearing a pair of 6 pocket hunting pants when I heard a "flop". I looked down and saw my GPS on the ground so I can understand how it can happen.

Yeah... and I know how important having a GPS is. I had to backtrack 25 miles once to find my wallet where it had fell out of my pants when I was taking a dump in the woods. I never leave home without mine.