Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

PSE Full Throttle

Already ordered the new 370 fps bad bleep bleep in 80lbs...cant wait to get it!! Gonna be a long wait!!! Anyone else got their sights on any new bows? I did shoot it and its better than my Omen...stacks fast,but it is smoother dropping in to the valley..at 60 lbs and 30" it was shooting a 485 grain arrow at 302 fps....through a biscuit...at 50lbs and 28" it still shoots a 390 grain arrow at 290 fps....just saying...

• Like 1

Sweet mother!....if it draws at all like the omen pro....that thing is going to rip your shoulder apart! Havnt even seen the new pse yet....have to check them out!....you must be a big feller! That's ALOT of bow....my shoulders hurt thinkin about it!!!

.through a biscuit...at 50lbs and 28" it still shoots a 390 grain arrow at 290 fps....just saying...

That is crazy. Post up the pics when it arrives

I shoot an Omen Pro at 82lbs now...this should be better...they should have called it "The Bone Saw"............................................

• Like 2

Finally got my Full Throttle yesterday and set it up with a Ripcord SOS rest and Black Gold Ascent sight, its set at 27" 70lbs and fired a 335 grain arrow @ 342 FPS.......it did 320FPS with a 385 grain arrow,and a 420 grain arrow @ 308.....Short draw guys are gonna love it!!! Hope you guys are having a great season...Nate

post-3204-0-75919400-1389198040_thumb.jpg

Sounds pretty sweet!!

Nate can you give us the side by side comparison with the Omen?

• Like 1

my omen is a little jerkier at the drop into the valley,there is an easier tune on the full throttle to reach peak performance..what I mean by that is that its easier to hit the speeds than with the omen..my omen is at 82 lbs at 26.5"..it shoots a 410 grain arrow at 323 fps..tough to do side by side,but the full throttle at 70 isn't too far behind the omen set at 82lbs.....at 120 yards its still going 282 fps with that 410 grain arrow and has about 80 foot lbs of knockdown....I only started the thread for guys wanting that kind of power..hope it helps...

Wow 80 pounds with that bow is manly. I have a buddy that can bench press a house. I told him DO NOT GET 80 lb limbs with that bow....he thanked me when he got the 70 lb limbs. lol

• Like 1