Sign in to follow this  
AGFD News

AGFD news Game and Fish Department remains vigilant against invasive species during federal shutdown

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align="left"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">Game and Fish Department remains vigilant against invasive species during federal shutdown </span></b></p><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" align="center"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">

<o:p></o:p></span></i></p>

<o:p></o:p></span></b>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><b style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">

<o:p><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"> </span></o:p></span></b></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><i style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'">

<o:p></o:p></span></i></p>

View the full article

• Like 1

There are a lot of things G and F write that just don't make sense to me, but this takes it to a different level.

I copied that into an online translator program and got the following:

IN 2014, EVERYONE GETS ELK TAGS

• Like 4

I copied that into an online translator program and got the following:

IN 2014, EVERYONE GETS ELK TAGS

LOL!!! good one

fyi, it's an auto imported post from their news feed...obviously the forum had some trouble with their code.....click on the view full article text link at the bottom of the post to read the article.

Sign in to follow this