Red Rabbit

2006 Kodiak Alaska Trip

Sorry Deerslam, i'm just going to put the info. here..not very computer literate, sorry still working on the photo posting....anyway go to homerocean.com all the info. is there. Our captian was ric sorenson, he was fantastic, i wanted to do this hunt for alot of years and it was everything i was hoping for and more would very highly recommend this transporter and this trip, without a doubt the biggest bang for the buck of any hunt out of state i've been on...right up there with going to mexico coues hunting...I would be very interested in any columbia blacktail info you or anyone else could offer, been trying to harvest one for a long time as well, made 1 trip to oregon a few years ago and did not connect...let me know if i can help you in any way...BH

Thanks very much for the info. I need to start researching a Sitka hunt maybe for next year.

Did you see my pics I posted of Columbian Blktail. To bad the season is over when these big guys come out. I usually pac into the wilderness areas in northern CA for blktail. If I had a really good spot I'd trade a hunt with one of you down in AZ for a coues hunt. I've gotta find the spot though.

Thanks for bumping this to the top, Doug. I hadn't seen it before. Wonderful photography!

Looks like we may have been on that rock at the same time. My buddy and I came home from our Kodiak deer trip on Oct. 31 in 2006.

Awesome as always Doug! You are the Man! You always do such a nice job of telling a story through your pictures and everyone always looks forward to it! Congrats on a sucessful hunt and some nice bucks!

Lance

Kodiak is a great place. Someday I will go back. ;)

--Bill