Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

Job Opening With Aerospace Manufacturer - Maintenance Position

About us, we are an aerospace manufacturing company named JRT Hunt, Inc. We are located in Tempe, Az. near the intersection of Hardy & Southern. We currently employ a little over 40 people & have a building that is approximately 12,000 square feet.

We have an immediate need for a Facility Maintenance person. The job duties include janitorial duties, machine maintenance, facility maintenance & other tasks as needed. NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED, but we prefer to hire someone who has a good mechanical aptitude. Our company is really good about promoting from within & many of the people who start in this position move up into other areas of the company such as hand-finishing or machining. There is a lot of opportunity for on the job training. It is a great opportunity for a young person who is interested in studying engineering or manufacturing to get some experience in the field.

This is a full time position (40-50hours/week) & benefits include:

Starting pay of $9-10/hr.

Paid vacation time

Health/Dental/Vision insurance

I can be contacted by email to set up an interview. Please indicate that you read it here on coueswhitetail.com Thanks.

Matt Stevens

m.stevens@jrthunt.com

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone. Thanks for offering it to CW members!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on what I've seen hanging around ASU I'd consider the Tempe location to be an added bonus if I was a young, single college guy. ;)

• Like 2