anthonyrmatthews

36c illegal activity

Had that hunt a couple years ago. They were everywhere. Minimum we saw were 8 in a day. Had them walk 20 yards from our camp at 4am on night and had another group deliberately approach us and ask for water. All immigrants though and never saw any smugglers

Been in that unit about 12 days the past year and havent seen any illegals or smugglers. We were as far south as mile post 7. Seen the helicopters almost daily though...guess ive just been lucky. Ill be out there this weekend camping. Hope my luck continues

Been going out since Sept, And hitting the Tanks in the flats for Ducks since the opener on the way out. Have not seen one. Figured around the tanks we would, but not even tracks. They hit the other side of the Mountain Range {Res Land) hard this time of year. They don't want run ins with Americans with Guns!!!

I have that hunt over Thanksgiving, please let me know what you saw this weekend, as far as illegal activity. But most important- GOOD LUCK!!! And have fun!

I have that hunt over Thanksgiving, please let me know what you saw this weekend, as far as illegal activity. But most important- GOOD LUCK!!! And have fun!

You have nothing to worry about. They don't cross during the holidays! Hahahaha

• Like 1

Never seen any activity in the area we hunt in 36c until this past weekend. Saw illegals, drug mules in full military fatigues, and helicopters everyday flying low and buzzing the hills we were on or were glassing.