Sign in to follow this  
dcshorthairs

FS: Nice little German Wirehair

Megan is up for sale. She has really turned on her nose. Megan loves life and loves to hunt. She is well mannered and loves people. Great with other dogs. Local seller if anyone is looking to buy a turn key dog. More info @ http://www.blackriverkennels.net in the for sale section. Picture of her is there. I can send more pictures if you would like. Thanks

What's her age? How much are you asking?

/>

http://www.blackriverkennels.net/ - Under For Sale

Im all for convenience but for those of us that browse with mobile (at least for both my apple products) that website makes my browser appear as if its on meth and seriously tweeking..If you can't take the time to provide basic information then be cognizant that it is somewhat aggravating to click another link that just gives you problems and frankly my interest disappears.

Just sayin...

• Like 2

/>

/>

Im all for convenience but for those of us that browse with mobile (at least for both my apple products) that website makes my browser appear as if its on meth and seriously tweeking..If you can't take the time to provide basic information then be cognizant that it is somewhat aggravating to click another link that just gives you problems and frankly my interest disappears.

Just sayin...

It seems that the main point of his dog posts with his website is just advertising wouldn't you say... i did same thing last time i clicked on it and came to main site instead of url with the actual posting. oh well.

/>

Just sayin...

Sorry, I was just trying to help. I don't have a smart phone (Blackberry) and do not use it to access the Net. He was asking $2,500.

Maybe seller should offer a little something to CWT.com if buyer comes from this site. Maybe none of my business to chime in but ethical.

/>

/>

Just sayin...

Sorry, I was just trying to help. I don't have a smart phone (Blackberry) and do not use it to access the Net. He was asking $2,500.

PRDATR

My bad, that wasn't intended as a dig against you but venting my frustration of the OP only posting a link and no additional info. Thanks for posting up the price for us btw..

• Like 1

You guys crack me up. If you are not interested then don't worry about going out from there to another site. I had a good original post. Stated most of the info. And it said " for more info" go there. Seriously please read it thru before hammering it. If your apple don't recognize I apologize. I will try to correct that issue. I am not trying to defer traffic from cwt just using what is easier to me. That's all. Maybe a friendly " you might try this" would help out?

/>You guys crack me up. If you are not interested then don't worry about going out from there to another site. I had a good original post. Stated most of the info. And it said " for more info" go there. Seriously please read it thru before hammering it. If your apple don't recognize I apologize. I will try to correct that issue. I am not trying to defer traffic from cwt just using what is easier to me. That's all. Maybe a friendly " you might try this" would help out?
No harm no foul. Best part is all the comments kept your post on top. I wasnt trying to be a jerk, just gave up on trying to take a look at your pup since I was having browser issues. Nothing like dangling a carrot that someone else can see and smell but you cant. Ya dig?

The web issues happens every time I have tried to look at your webpage. I can give you more details abt whats happening in a PM if you want to solve it.

Anyways, who cares...

GLWS I think wire haired GSP are great dogs. Hope she finds a good hunting home.

**Message from the Owner**

I have a litter of GSP pups on the way and I need to make room for them. I plan on keeping a couple of them and need the kennel space. Megan is one of the best dogs that I have had the pleasure of hunting with. she is broke as well as any dog I've seen. She's 3 years old in April and has a long life ahead of her. I got her when she was 6 mos. old and I have a lot more in her than I would sell her for. She needs a fenced yard and a family that loves to hunt. She sleeps inside and is crate trained. She loves to play and loves to hunt. We have hunted Gambels with her this year and started her in NSTRA. I will do what it takes to find her a home and to get her to her new home. If you are interested please email me. csranchkennels@yahoo.com

Hoping to maybe find someone a nice little dog. Please let us know if you might be interested.