capoeirajosh

Ross Outdoors

Picked up the new PSE Drive LT today from Ross Outdoors. Awesome bow!! This was my first time ever buying a bow and first time purchasing something from this store. One word, AMAZING. These guys were so cooporative and informative. They just made the whole experience a delight. Special shout out to Josiah. He spent a lot of time with me. Be sure to check out their black friday sale coming up. They have some really awesome deals going on then!! Ross Outdoors is where it's at!!

• Like 1

Nice. I will have to stop by Ross Outdoors someday when I get up to Phoenix. I just bought a new PSE Brute X last Christmas, or I would be mighty tempted to check out the new PSE lineup.

• Like 1

/>Nice. I will have to stop by Ross Outdoors someday when I get up to Phoenix. I just bought a new PSE Brute X last Christmas, or I would be mighty tempted to check out the new PSE lineup.

The Brute X is awesome! I almost bought that bow earlier in the year. Great bow at a great price.

/>I'm about to pick up the same bow from them. They set up a bow for me to test shoot on the spot. Nice guys.

You are gonna love it.

• Like 1