/>How about Gravediggers? I picked some up the other day. Really liking how this broadhead is made. Have not gotten a chance to shoot them yet, but I really don't think that I am gonna be disappointed after watching and reading lots of reviews on them. I was unclear on if I wanted to go mechanical or fixed. Gravediggers are both in one broadhead.

I just bought some practice gravedigger broad heads and they flew awesome out of 80 yards! I think they will be my new broad head of choice.

• Like 1

Yall ever try Ulmer Edge? I used those on my early archery bull hunt. got a bull @ 76 yards and it was almost a pass thru. and it flies like a fieldpoint.

+1 on the edge's best shooting broad head iv ever shot and they cut a wicked wound chanel with the single bevel blades. Killed my jan muley with em

Regardless of what head you choose I would not go with what the costs were to justify using any type of head. I realize tight budgets do have some consideration but of all archery equipment you use BH's are the cheapest. Shoot what groups and tunes well out of your bow, shoot what you have the most confidence in. Put it in the boiler room and let the work begin! :)

GBA

I use NAP Killzones... They fly perfect for me, and I killed a Javi at 36yards this past January with them. They are WAAAYYYY too expensive for what they are, but I tried them and they work. I'm sticking with them after trying out several fixed-blade models and tuning and tuning and tuning, and then finally giving up on those this year. My bow apparently just doesn't like 3 or 4 blade fixed heads...

The t loc broad heads are the best I've used shuttle or terminals they kill s**t quick to every animal hasn't gone over 60 yards including 3 bull elk,2 bears and several bucks wt and md!!! They fly great even at longe range the leave killer blood trails also!! Great broadheads