Broadheads are like bullets... One of the most important parts of the hunt, so why try and go cheap? I've never understood that. There are so many parts of a hunt that one can not control, why not use the best piece possible that is responsible for the killing of the animal?

I don't think broadheads fall under that category..... just because they cost more definitely does NOT mean they fly better out of my rig!

many an animal has fallen to a cheap broadhead or a corelokt bullet... just no your limits.

James

• Like 2

Broadheads are like bullets... One of the most important parts of the hunt, so why try and go cheap? I've never understood that. There are so many parts of a hunt that one can not control, why not use the best piece possible that is responsible for the killing of the animal?

lol if you think higher price means theyre better broadheads

I NEVER said that IF they were more expensive the were better. I said, or at least meant don't be afraid to spend a few extra bucks if they are the ones that work.

I NEVER said that IF they were more expensive the were better. I said, or at least meant don't be afraid to spend a few extra bucks if they are the ones that work.

I never read it that way either. I read buy the best you can afford at the same time what works for you.

I agree with almost every post. But still I'm kind of comparing these high dollar broadheads to cheaper ones. Everyone has their favorites and my broadhead might shoot perfect out of my bow and horrible out of my buddies. I've just noticed over time that my 45 almost 50 dollar broadheads, after tax, shoot just as good as the good stingers do out of my bow. I understand this is a Chevy dodge ford type of question was just wondering everyone's thoughts.

I agree with almost every post. But still I'm kind of comparing these high dollar broadheads to cheaper ones. Everyone has their favorites and my broadhead might shoot perfect out of my bow and horrible out of my buddies. I've just noticed over time that my 45 almost 50 dollar broadheads, after tax, shoot just as good as the good stingers do out of my bow. I understand this is a Chevy dodge ford type of question was just wondering everyone's thoughts.

How about Gravediggers? I picked some up the other day. Really liking how this broadhead is made. Have not gotten a chance to shoot them yet, but I really don't think that I am gonna be disappointed after watching and reading lots of reviews on them. I was unclear on if I wanted to go mechanical or fixed. Gravediggers are both in one broadhead.

Tuning and shot placement. Spend what you are comfortable with and spend the time making sure you can place the arrow where you want at your comfortable yardage. your confidence will out weigh the money spent. Good luck.

I'm thinking about trying some slicktricks next year. According to the guys on archerytalk, they are heatseeking, cause a deesrs vital organs to implode on impact (regardless of shot placement), and not only kill the animal, but also skin it quarter it and wrap the meat for you. Rumor is that next years models will also help with glassing and give you advice on planning the stalk.

• Like 1