Sign in to follow this  
Pine Donkey

Waterfowl

A friend in Flagstaff is looking for a taxidermist who can mount a duck. I would like to recommend one of the sponsors from this site. Let's here the recommendations.

Give Sven at Wildlife Wings and Designs a call. He's not a sponsor on this site but birds are his specialty. 623-451-7836, www.wildlifewings.com.

Couestracker

• Like 1

pretty confident that sven does a lot of other taxidermists birds as well. Most taxi's either do birds or big game.

I know for a fact the Kris Krueger is pretty solid at birds. He is more expensive than most, but he is good.

Another guy called top knot taxidermy does specifically birds, and he is average with birds. Part time gig for him as he is a firefighter full time. Very reasonable on rates though..

I know Jim Harsock at Southwest Wildlife also a sponsor does a great job on birds as well. My buddy has been putting together the 3 species of quail and Jim has done all the work and they look great!

Here is his bird page:

http://www.swwildlife.com/birds.php

/>pretty confident that sven does a lot of other taxidermists birds as well. Most taxi's either do birds or big game.

I know for a fact the Kris Krueger is pretty solid at birds. He is more expensive than most, but he is good.

Another guy called top knot taxidermy does specifically birds, and he is average with birds. Part time gig for him as he is a firefighter full time. Very reasonable on rates though..

Top knot did one of our pheasants, turned out great and a pretty nice dude.