Sign in to follow this  
Ross Outdoors

Friday and Saturday Super Sale

/>Adding an additional 5% off to the first pair of Vortex we sell today, so 20% off. No optics sales today yet so this is still available. You can always call and order over the phone.

602 386 1266

Josiah

Wow! That was a good deal. I sure hope someone was able to capitalize on that. I didnt read this until after closing time or else I woulda been suckered into saving money. Glad folks support site sponsors and local!

We sold a lot of optics on Friday, but I was shocked we didn't sell a single pair on Saturday even with the first pair being 20% off. I can offer one more day of 15% off for CW members who weren't able to make it in. You can also lock in this price on a pair of binoculars on layaway if needed. Don't miss out on this opportunity, after Monday we will return to normal pricing.

Thank you,

Josiah

Ross Outdoors

My buddy and I stopped in Friday and picked up some Broadheads at 20 percent off. Great deal guys, thanks Ross Outdoors! I got some field tips for FMJ's and some knocks while I was at it. Great store but I have to admit we were a little thrown off when I saw Ross Rentals on the front of the store and thought for a minute I was driving into the wrong place. Then I saw the ground blinds as we turned the corner to enter the parking lot out the store front and was relieved I didn't drive all the way from Queen creek for nothing, :)

GBA