Sign in to follow this  
Ross Outdoors

Friday and Saturday Super Sale

Greetings,

I just wanted to remind everyone about our sale this weekend Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.

9 am - 6 pm Friday

10 am - 4 pm Saturday

50% off Victory Arrows and Delta Targets, 30% off First Lite Clothing, 30% off Spot Hogg Sights, 15% off Vortex... tons of accessories and gear marked down. While supplies last and for in Stock items only. Due to high volume we will not be able to do same day service on arrows like we normally try to do. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have. 10% off 2014 bows and 20% off 2013 bows.

We hope to see you there and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Everything in the store is discounted a minimum of 10%...too many specifics to list on here.

Ross Outdoors

• Like 2

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys. I sent over one of my guys who works for me to get a Bowtech that I gave him to get restrung and him all set up. He said the guys were great helped him out with arrow selection and cutting and getting the bow itself setup. And even gave him some pointers from going from recurve to a compound. Very grateful for the great service and helping someone out who did not have a clue. Great shop, I will recommend you guys a lot.

125coues, we just have the shorter version in stock. Bonecollector, they are 15% off, but our stock is limited. If there is a specific model you would like, let me know what it is and we can get it for you at the price for a limited time.

Update: Sale is going well here is an update on more items on the list.

TightSpot Quivers 15% Off

G5 Quivers 15% Off

Tru-Fire 25% Off

15% Off Wiseguy Release

20% Off Black Gold Sights

25% Off AXT Sights

15% Off Gold Tip

30% Off Badlands

40% Off Tru Glo Sights

50% Off Victory Arrows

15% Off Vortex Optics

10% Off Swarovski Optiks

25% Off Axion Stabilizers

50% Off Delta Mckenzie Targets

30% Off Calls

10% Off Tripods

20% Off S4 Gear

Everything in the store is at least 10%

Adding an additional 5% off to the first pair of Vortex we sell today, so 20% off. No optics sales today yet so this is still available. You can always call and order over the phone.

602 386 1266

Josiah