ScottAdams

My Wife has Joined the Coues Fraternity!

Congratulations Ronda! and Scott as always some excellent pictures.

azyoung

Hey guys, thanks for all the congrats and notes of encouragement. Ronda did very well on the hunt in spite of the rough country I took her into. She always has to have the nails done, no matter what she's doing. We've had 5 hunts in two months, it feels like a marathon run. I'm way behind on my posting here and honey-do's at home.

I mentioned that I videoed the kill. Amanda has it posted on the site. You can check it out here. You're going to like it. It's on the video page of the main website. Ronda's kill shot

Congrats on a great year for you and your family, thanks for all the pics and video.

"as the buck literally exploded in my viewfinder!!! "

You weren't exaggerating when you said that! I was wondering what you meant by the exploding part, and after watching the video, I now understand! :o A huge congrats to your wife and to your whole family on such a successful season! Great job gettin' that all on video too! JIM>

Thanks Jim & Keith. Younghunter, she was a little worked up on that first shot but settled in nicely for the second one. It was something to see in person. Also congrats on getting your dad his buck! :)

Ralph, I didn't check to see if my stash was still there. By the way it's been there for 11 years now!!