Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyc

Any luck?

So we are two days into the coues hunt and no pics or stories? Come on guys and gals....

Saw 8 does opening morning and saw nothing today. I always at least see a 2 pt or a spike but nothing so far. A lot of people out and this being the 3rd hunt in the unit doesnt help. Came home this afternoon and will head back out Mon. Hopefully everybody goes home tomorrow.

/>

Saw 8 does opening morning and saw nothing today. I always at least see a 2 pt or a spike but nothing so far. A lot of people out and this being the 3rd hunt in the unit doesnt help. Came home this afternoon and will head back out Mon. Hopefully everybody goes home tomorrow.

Good luck.

I saw half a dozen does on Thursday after I set up camp. Friday I saw about 20 does while glassing. They were in groups of 2-5 and I only saw three fawns. Yesterday morning I managed a small 3x3 and took him at 216 yards at a little after 7am.

I saw half a dozen does on Thursday after I set up camp. Friday I saw about 20 does while glassing. They were in groups of 2-5 and I only saw three fawns. Yesterday morning I managed a small 3x3 and took him at 216 yards at a little after 7am.

How about some pictures????? That was the real reason for my post. To see pictures. :)

So far about 25-30 does/ fawns and 30-35 pigs one small buck about three ridges away with 10-12 people tromping between us.

Brilliant! Describes our weekend exactly.

On the bight side I may try a new area for pigs!

Seeing good numbers of bucks, got one buck down this morning. Will post story and pics after the hunt ends or after we fill the second tag.