You may want to take that link out of your last post. It started throwing pop-ups at me & set my anti-virus off.

I know a few libs who are already bemoaning the fact of term limits, and saying "if he could only run one more time. "

I don't think even the chosen one could pull this off, but I guarantee he will try.

I know a few libs who are already bemoaning the fact of term limits, and saying "if he could only run one more time. "

I don't think even the chosen one could pull this off, but I guarantee he will try.

Let's hope he can't pull it off but I wouldn't put anything past this bunch. They are Marxist/Communists and will try most anything to further their agenda. They are above the law and he writes executive orders anytime he can't get what he wants. The only possible thing that may slow them down is the mid-term elections and I doubt that will happen. Between voter fraud and stupidity on the American people's end of it I wouldn't hold my breath that there will be much change in the balance of power.

If we are not yet past the point of no return we are not far from it IMO.