Sign in to follow this  
AZHEETER

First Archery Mule Deer 37B

That's awesome!! Congrats to you on your very nice buck!!!! And with a bow!!!

Went out this morning to help my pops and only saw one buck. Mature thick 3x3. Never got close enough for a shot wind changed and we were busted. Hope to find him or the other 4x4 I have seen again. Good luck to all of you working hard to bag one.

Sweet buck and good story. Congrats.

You guys have always gone to good spots. Just keep putting in stalks and another one should yield a shot oppertunity.

Great buck and an even better archery buck! Good job working to get in front of them.

Looks about the same size as the mulie I was chasing this Friday in a different unit. Was hoping I could get in front of him and his does - I don't know if I was too noisy or what but when I peeked over the ridge to see if they were still coming down their ridge, all I saw were butts trotting out of there. Got on them 2 more times, but could never close the distance for a shot. Don't know if I'll have a chance to get back out there this year and January has me in a different unit chasing pigs. Have killed a bull with my bow but passed on a couple small bucks and never tagged an archery buck, yet!

That's a great buck and with a bow it's even better. Huge Congrats! Great Job.