CouesPursuit

Advice Please!

/>Final Update:

The thief has been arrested and is undergoing prosecution. He will serve 1.5-3 years in prison for the "burglary" and based on the video footage/set-up when we bought the stolen item back, he will also be charged with "trafficking in stolen property." Both prosecutions are felonies.

I am filing for restitution and although I will not get my other stolen items back, legal justice will be served.

Fantastic! How Did That Come About And The Situation Change?

My case was settled last week she was found guilty on all three charges and received 3 years in prison and 3 probation when she gets out and then I will start getting my $1500 in restitution. You should file for it you will get it if he is convicted. Congrats of handing Mesa PD a slam dunk case.

• Like 2

During my attempt to detain her she tried make a move and I had to face plant her.

AWESOME!

Her attorney tried to get me on assault for that move by trying to testimonytestamony around. He asked me to say how much "martial arts" training I had. I told him the training was from the academy, he quit thatquestioninguestoning.