Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

19 points

I also have 19pts and couldnt say if its enough. I believe the max is 23 or 24 right now. Depends on where you put in and what you want to harvest. I like 19a if you can hunt one of the ranches. Have seen some Dandys through the years there. Have some pics of a few over 90". My fiend took an 88" net there. We hunted him for 3 days. Heres a pic. Good luck in the draw. Last year I drew a unit 10 Early Rifle Bull tag in unit 10 with 4 pts. You never know.

post-10954-1520371_thumb.jpg

I also have 19pts and couldnt say if its enough. I believe the max is 23 or 24 right now. Depends on where you put in and what you want to harvest. I like 19a if you can hunt one of the ranches. Have seen some Dandys through the years there. Have some pics of a few over 90". My fiend took an 88" net there. We hunted him for 3 days. Heres a pic. Good luck in the draw. Last year I drew a unit 10 Early Rifle Bull tag in unit 10 with 4 pts. You never know.

Muley224,

You kill some studs I have seen some of your pics, but with all the transplanted they have done in 19a what year did your hunter kill the 88 inch buck.

Back in the late 70's and 80's you could sometime find 3 or 4 bucks over 90.I am not sure the hunter last year either had the auction or raffle tag harvested a 86 inch antelope from 19a last year.

archery you are golden...

rifle you have about a 4% chance... expect for 2 units that offer great odds, but that is all based on how people applied last year. all it takes is letting people know which units those two are....are you odds are back at 4%.

• Like 1

archery you are golden...

rifle you have about a 4% chance... expect for 2 units that offer great odds, but that is all based on how people applied last year. all it takes is letting people know which units those two are....are you odds are back at 4%.

im putting in for archery but my old man has 19 he is going for a rifle tag. ya i hear that, thanks dude.

21 archery

21 has lots of goats, if you want to kill a 70 inch antelope great tag if you have very few points.and a very fun hunt.you can chase bucks all day here.

21 archery

21 has lots of goats, if you want to kill a 70 inch antelope great tag if you have very few points.and a very fun hunt.you can chase bucks all day here.

21 archery

interesting, didnt even know there was goats there lol. ive never set foot in that unit before.