Sign in to follow this  
RHINO

decent bucks for 06

here are some pics of this years success. The first is a pic of my dads which has a 16.5" inside spread. The secon is my brothers that he shot on the last day. I will try to post a pic of my messed up dink.

post-427-1164923085.jpg

post-427-1164923105.jpg

I would have to say that those are a little better than just decent bucks. Congrats. How about a story and some scores?

Those are great! Bigger than most of what we seen this year in 34 b

Guest Ernesto C

Really good bucks!! nothing wrong with them,congratulations!. Is hard to tell in the first pic but it looks like a two pointer only but still I'll bet scores 90 inches!! Good job guys very good job.

Ernesto C

I love those "jacked up" bucks! I don't care how "dinky" they are, they're cool. Here's a friends buck that he shot a few years ago.

post-500-1164942466.jpg

post-500-1164942504.jpg

Guest Ernesto C

Hey RHINO, there is a guy in Yuma that last year he shot a buck exactly like yours!! :o Really, a 3 point on one side and the other side grew downwards just like yours and guess what?? it was on the same area same unit!! Wow! to bad I dont have a picture to show you.

I even asked the guy why he did not make it in to a shoulder mount,because he had it made in to a european mount; he said he like it better like that.

Ernesto C

Very Cool!!! I think he is a great buck, lots character in that guy. Congratulations to to all of you!

Travis Roberts

Tucson

Rhino,

Congratulations on your hunts this year. Seems like you have gotten your brother and dad hooked in to coues hunting as well now. Pretty awesome deer. What unit did you hunt last year?