Sign in to follow this  
Shedhunteraz

And she is still killing it

Surgically repaired knee just a month old and wife is still finding bone. Gotta love it. Boys better watch out she is counting the days and watching weather patterns for them to drop. Lucky guy I am.

post-8631-0-86440600-1390613501.jpg

post-8631-0-11473200-1390613516.jpg

• Like 6

You mean the one at 15 yards and again at 40 oh wait and again at 60. Yep that was him. Lol

She should rest her knee and not shed hunt this year ;)

Makes me wish I lived in the mountains. Thanks for sharing and good luck to you all finding bone. :)

TJ

You mean the one at 15 yards and again at 40 oh wait and again at 60. Yep that was him. Lol

Since we are putting each other on blast, maybe you should nock arrow when hunting with me lol! I can get rammy, especially when that buck about ran us over! I never mind missing clean due to nerves, reminds me how much I love hunting with each tremble! Thanks again Kevin for taking me out and showing me some great country, you guys really have them pegged! Wishing you both a successful season of shed hunting! Ken

Surgically repaired knee just a month old and wife is still finding bone. Gotta love it. Boys better watch out she is counting the days and watching weather patterns for them to drop. Lucky guy I am.

Wow she found all these in January.she is the bomb.