Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

2000 29ft Mallard 5th Wheel

Now that we are back from the Women's Jav Camp the trailer has to be cleaned all over again. We have decided that we would keep the price at $7500 for Graig's List and drop it here on cwt to $7000. Everything worked flawlessly on the trailer during the week we were there on the Women's Hunt. I really wish I could afford to keep this for hunting & fishing trips but must sale it.

ttt

TJ

The wife really wants this sold to make room for her new trailer in the back yard so I'm dropping the price to $6800 obo here on cwt but will leave the $7500 on Graig's List. Thanks for looking! :)

TJ

ttt. We just turned down $6500. This trailer is sound and will be a good purchase for someone who loves comfort. It definitely will keep you dry, warm, and cool during any weather. :)

Thanks for looking.

TJ

ttt

TJ

I had forgotten I had made a full enclosure with snaps for the front of this trailer. It keeps the rain out and your gear out of sight. Please view the last two pictures on the original post. Thanks for looking. :)

TJ

I started this 5th wheel at $8500 on Craig's List and dropped it to $7500 where I started here on cwt. I kept Craig's list the same price and dropped it here on cwt to $6800. In the last week I've had 4 people call and said they were coming to look at it and then never showed. :( Not even a courtesy call to let us know they weren't coming. Today was another from a person from Tucson. :angry:

This trailer is now back up to $7200. I'm a happy camper I didn't have to give it away. :D

TJ

The key to Craigslist is to screen the crap out of them before you allow them to setup a meet. If they won't put up with the screening good chance they will be one of the no show types.

ttt. We just turned down $6500. This trailer is sound and will be a good purchase for someone who loves comfort. It definitely will keep you dry, warm, and cool during any weather. :)

Thanks for looking.

TJ

Now, after a month has gone by, we are wishing we had sold this for $6500 back when the offer was there. There certainly are a lot of trailers for sale in this valley and we have only had two parties come and look at our trailer.

A couple looked at it today from seeing our add on Graig's List for $7500. We told them we would come down to $6800 and then they informed us they didn't even have a truck to pull it with. So much for that sale.

Dropping the price down to $6500 here on cwt only. :)

ttt with new reduced price. Thanks for looking. :)

TJ

SPF :)

TJ

• Like 1

Wish I would've saw this sooner. It would've sold real quick to someone in the Oil Field. Good luck with the sale TJ ;)