the breeze

Illegals tried to kill me!

This is a true story. I was riding my mule in 36b over the wknd minding my own business. I happened upon a small unoccupied UDA encampment in a mesquite thicket. I was creeping along on my trusty steed on guard for any suspicious activity when all heck broke loose. My mule had stepped on a empty tuna can that was left behind as a booby trap! Let me tell you when tin cans get stuck in horseshoes it is going to get western. I lasted the full 8 seconds and the evil plot was foiled but my britches were soiled. My advice to everyone is if you see an empty tuna can duck and run baby.

This is a true story. I was riding my mule in 36b over the wknd minding my own business. I happened upon a small unoccupied UDA encampment in a mesquite thicket. I was creeping along on my trusty steed on guard for any suspicious activity when all heck broke loose. My mule had stepped on a empty tuna can that was left behind as a booby trap! Let me tell you when tin cans get stuck in horseshoes it is going to get western. I lasted the full 8 seconds and the evil plot was foiled but my britches were soiled. My advice to everyone is if you see an empty tuna can duck and run baby.

Good God thats funny :lol: Wish I would of seen it :lol:

I will have to keep an eye out for booby trap tuna cans from now on! :)

Glad you weren't hurt, riding through mesquite can be painful even without tuna mines laying around!

I will have to keep an eye out for booby trap tuna cans from now on! :)

Glad you weren't hurt, riding through mesquite can be painful even without tuna mines laying around!

Just be happy you were not on a horse.

the breeze,

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the illegal on your left side, behind the rock and under the oak tree threw a flag and said you did not mark your mule out of the box :D

DON'T TELL ME THAT PHYLIS MULE TOOK YOU ON ANOTHER RODEO!!!

GRANT.

worst deal of my life getting that mule for radar. (btw it was more like a few more rodeo's. I only bit the dust once this wknd which is a plus)

C'MON COWBOY YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THAT MULE, YOU JUST GOTTA GET THE TUNA CAN OUTTA HER! P.S. SAW MY DEER TWICE AGAIN LAST WEEKEND, CAN'T WAIT TO DROP THE HAMMER ON HIM.

C'MON COWBOY YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THAT MULE, YOU JUST GOTTA GET THE TUNA CAN OUTTA HER! P.S. SAW MY DEER TWICE AGAIN LAST WEEKEND, CAN'T WAIT TO DROP THE HAMMER ON HIM.

It could have been wourse. You could have been riding a horse.

If you just spray a little windex on each hoof they are good for the day. You should always keep a bottle handy. I thought "the breeze" knew this already :lol:

I saw some tuna can distributers by your house the other day, you better go check your donkeys.