Hyper why you trapping out people's back doors? That's what got everyone in trouble over in california. Try and blur out the houses a little better next time. You can still see the trees and grass in the backgriund. Gonna ruin it for all of us if you catch someone's pet.

......Seriously? Theres no palo verde trees in the desert? Or natural green grass this time of year? Must not spend much time in the desert south of Phoenix.

• Like 1

Maybe he just blurred out a certain mountain range since certain ranges are very distinguishable and he doesn't want people trapping in the areas he has spent time scouting..

So do you all get taxed on your fur income? Or if your supposed to and don't? Know of my business if you don't wanna say. Who wants to come down near benson and trap 4 coyotes on my property who keep killing my cats?

Hyper why you trapping out people's back doors? That's what got everyone in trouble over in california. Try and blur out the houses a little better next time. You can still see the trees and grass in the backgriund. Gonna ruin it for all of us if you catch someone's pet.

Hahaha. Good try. I blurred out the mountains in the background because they are quite recognizable to anyone from the area. What you think is front yard grass is actually grass in the desert. You got to use your noggin and think.. did he actually even trap these bobcats where the picture was taken? Did I trap both bobcats in 1 cage right there? Of course not. I pulled off the road THERE in the desert to skin them. I trapped them in that area but not exactly there.

To the guys who PM'd me. Thanks for the support. I hope the fur market treats us all better as the months go by.

Today I was in attendance at the meeting in Phoenix pertaining to the Briarpatch Fur Sale in 3 weeks. Hopefully we can turn this around somehow. Some new policy changes and refreshing everyone to some important last year policies will be coming out in the next few hours at http://www.briarpatchcages.com/.

• Like 1

......Seriously? Theres no palo verde trees in the desert? Or natural green grass this time of year? Must not spend much time in the desert south of Phoenix.

Man you're smart. You must have went to NAU. :)

• Like 2

I'm beginning to think some trappers are nuts! hahahaha just kidding

you guys seem very dedicated, and don't want to get screwed by fur buyers.

• Like 1

Patrick jr you're right most of us are nuts .I might have cleared two dollars an hour.If that's not nuts I don't know what is.The sad part is I will be out there next year doing it again

• Like 1

/>Im beginning to think the only think bc777 posts is verbal diarrhea
First post I have ever seen of yours and I think you need to learn how to spell 😯

And please don't hurt my feelings like that 😭 I can't take one more person saying something about me on here! Hahaha

If that's not where you trapped them then why do you care what mt. range is 50 miles aways in the back round it's not like people would be able to pin point where you were

• Like 1

I call BSflag on that one outlaw... first of all how do you know that mt. range is 50 mi. away? It might only be 15 miles. If you take a pic with any particular mt. range in the background in the Prescott area where I live 80-90% chance (at least) I can tell you where you are at just because I spend a lot of time outside and the horizons become Very very familiar. Especially far away perspective shots like the one hyperwrx posted. Furthermore... even if a trapper finds out the general area where he is... hyper wants nothing to do with anyone even getting close to where he is trapping as it can be a detriment to his success. He may say he didn't trap them there but he probably did...in the general area (thus the blur)... but the camera may be facing a different direction at time of pic.. or not, but maybe, probably. You will never know. <_< Same reason people blur out their trail cam pics. Can't blame the guy. To assume there were houses 1/4 mi. in the background is a little dumb but I think Bc may have just been being sarcastic and giving hyper a hard time anyway...

I'm not trying to take sides... I could give 2shts about who wins the pissing match between bc777 and hyper... just stating a fact. Sorry this thread was on page 3 and hopefully ready to die but you put'r right at the top!

• Like 2