Sign in to follow this  
Bucks N Bulls

insurance on side by side

I was quoted 35 a month liability and 45 a month full coverage for my 2012 polaris ranger xp 800. Does this sound high to you? I was wondering if anyone here has better rates they get? Or is this the area it should be? Thanks!

Sean

sounds high to me....i think im around 10 or so through liberty mutual but i have everything through them

Whats the policy reed? I think if you have full coverage check and see I had to add theft to my full coverage in order for it to be covered incase it was stolen that bumped it up to about $38 a month. I had a buddy that had his stolen and ins didnt cover it he had to claim it on his homeowners ins

Thanks guys. 100 or so is more around the pricing that i was thinking it should be. Don't use this as much as a vehicle and thought that my quote was steep. Gonna check into some of your companies and see if i can get a better deal. 520hunt that is correct. liability only means nothing in return if something happens. The full coverage would mean it covers everything for the other party and yourself. I will have to check when i find something to make sure theft is included.

I own an insurance agency and we insure a lot of recreational vehicles. It does appear to be pretty high. Safeco and Progressive are very competitive in AZ.