Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Keeping binos on tripod while hiking?

I need s solution for keeping my swaro 15's mounted on the tripod instead of tearing it all down and reassembling at the next spot. Is there a case for the 15s that protect them while exposed on pack.

That bino bib looks pretty cool. I saw they didn't list Kaibabs, but I wonder if the SLC model would fit.

Should fit but if not their policy is that id they don't have your model they will make it for free if you loan them your binos as a model. Took a couple weeks when they did it for my Swarovski range finder.

just order both scopecover for viper pst with sunshade and the binobib for kaibabs 15x56 they are from phoenix, really nice lady.

good deal and thanks for the tip.

I'm not a fan of transporting binoculars connected to tripods. Not sure how you guys do it but my experience is that it stresses adapters, studs and the bridge between the optical barrels, especially on heavier binoculars.

The bino bib looks solid. A plastic shower cap works too.

Just stay in one place and don't move. The animals will eventually show up, it might get a little cold at night but it beats breaking down to move.