Sign in to follow this  
JakeL

Quick question about hunter ed bonus point

I completed my hunter ed recently and received the certificate and card and all that. But when I look at my bonus point report it doesn't show up yet. Its been 3 weeks, so I'm not sure if I just need to wait longer, or if there is another step I need to take to enter it into the system or something. Anybody recently complete it who knows the answer?

Thanks

I can't remember how long it took, but mine showed up automatically. Maybe the next time they update the bonus points after the elk/antelope draw...

I wondered the same thing you did and called game and fish, they said there was a cut off date for those that would apply for upcomming hunts. We got into a class last year (middle of may) and were the last class that would apply the hunter education point to the fall deer hunt app.

Your point is there, but they only update them online whenever there is a draw. If you call the main office they'll confirm the number of points you had. I made sure my hunter ed showed up before I hit the button on my elk app.