firefighter654

FIRST BROWN SET OF 2014!!!!

I try and keep track what units every year drop first with your pick of a big meadow and with all the roads closed here around flag can i ask what unit must be unit 9 or eastern az?

• Like 1

I try and keep track what units every year drop first with your pick of a big meadow and with all the roads closed here around flag can i ask what unit must be unit 9 or eastern az?

I think if he told half of the Valley would be up there this weekend.

• Like 2

I don't know about you guys but there's no way that thing goes 378! I've seen plenty of 370 bulls in person and these sheds don't go any where near there it is an awesome find though and congrats but I would measure it one more time just to be sure we get a accurate score

• Like 2

the pictures make them look small but i dont doubt a boone and crocket master scorers tape haha its been measured three different.times and all three times its a 378 bull but like.i.said the pictures dont do justice you gotta see them in person to believe it

just because the roads are closed doesnt mean you cant hike. ill say its around flagstaff and thats all good luck

Some people dont realize that you dont need a quad to find sheds. Nice looking set!

• Like 1