Shedhunteraz

Got my Bull back

Well this is a long story bull I will shorten it up alittle. Started off with dropping it off to Jeff Paulson with mytaxidermyaz. And we all know how that ended up. Thankfully I have a close friend who is family with him. Long story short Tom Paulson , jeff brother has taken on all the issues his brother left behind. Well a year and half later I got my first ever bull back. To say the least this bull is amazing. Tom is a fantastic taxidermist and took his time with it and the attention to detail is beyond what I have seen or expected. I just wanted to say thanks to Tom for finishing my trophy. To everyone who has been done wrong by his brother, tom is trying to make it right by all of you. It will take some time but he will get them finished. If anyone has questions feel free to pm us and I will get you his information and see what we can do to make sure you guys get yours too. Thanks.

post-8631-0-75767900-1394116644_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-06917300-1394116650_thumb.jpg

post-8631-0-21879000-1394116690_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats, glad it worked out for you.

Looks great! Tom really knows his elk. Now, i wonder what he can do with a bear rug!

Looks like he done you a good job!

Pm sent

Yeah great mount and congrats on your elk!

I see that Tom has been advertising a lot of a few Facebook pages. Good for him to finishing them up!