Sign in to follow this  
Evinruud

Anyone concerned about this WEATHER

The Weather Channel shows moisture coming to California in a few days....maybe we'll get a little.

Current Flagstaff weather (from NWS) is predicting chances of rain/snow from Tuesday night through the weekend.Current Flagstaff weather (from NWS) is predicting chances of rain/snow from Tuesday night through the weekend.

• Like 1

I've spoke with some well known elk hunters and there predicting a great year. Due to the fact we had such a mild winter the elk never were stressed for food and there's still plenty of water out there. And up here in the high country we've had some well timed rain showers over the last few months. As long as we can get a a good monsoon to get that rut in full swing, I'm thinking there's gonna be some toads fall this year...

• Like 2

/>

I've spoke with some well known elk hunters and there predicting a great year. Due to the fact we had such a mild winter the elk never were stressed for food and there's still plenty of water out there. And up here in the high country we've had some well timed rain showers over the last few months. As long as we can get a a good monsoon to get that rut in full swing, I'm thinking there's gonna be some toads fall this year...

kind of my thoughts as well considering how extremely mild this winter truly was. Hope it is a great year