couesmagnet

750 - 1000 wolves planned in Az; meeting planned this weekend

Its a big issue not to be fired up about. The libtards are always fighting for it, and its always going to be a problem, whether theres a meeting or not its something we need to be ready for, and fight against when the time presents itself.

Havent heard anything about Kaibab, but anythings possible.

Is there an official announcement from G&F about this meeting? I cannot seem to find any info on it.

Guys they have talking about this meeting for weeks on the general forums on monstermuleys. I wish i had more info, but i don't. I read what i saw, and that's all there is to it. I'm already getting attacked and i'm just getting the word out. Sorry i guess we should just go back to arguing about stupid stuff, i was just trying....

/>Its a big issue not to be fired up about. The libtards are always fighting for it, and its always going to be a problem, whether theres a meeting or not its something we need to be ready for, and fight against when the time presents itself.

Havent heard anything about Kaibab, but anythings possible.

I didn't say we shouldn't be fired up, I just like my facts straight before I go off all cockeyed..makes for more rational discussion especially on such an emotional issue.

Can anyone from AES or Cattlegrowers fill us in on the purpose of the meeting? Last post on mm appears as if it's not a public meeting but a meeting hosted by cattle growers.

• Like 2

"Attacking" somebody and asking for more info on an extremely volatile meeting topic that I would like to attend and therefore have my info straight before I do are two very different things.

"Attacking" somebody and asking for more info on an extremely volatile meeting topic that I would like to attend and therefore have my info straight before I do are two very different things.

I was talking about swdesert rat's comment to me, and that's it. Being called chicken little last time i checked wasn't anything positive. I wish i had more info , but i don't. My last post on this one. Just trying to help!!!! Sorry taildragger i qouted the wrong dude

• Like 1

/>

Is there an official announcement from G&F about this meeting? I cannot seem to find any info on it.

Guys they have talking about this meeting for weeks on the general forums on monstermuleys. I wish i had more info, but i don't. I read what i saw, and that's all there is to it. I'm already getting attacked and i'm just getting the word out. Sorry i guess we should just go back to arguing about stupid stuff, i was just trying....
coues magnet, please don't take my posts as attacks against you. I started to PM you but thought it'd be better to publicly apologize. I was speaking in general about rational discussion, Game and Fish generally gets the word out about special meetings, especially if Comm or wolves are involved. I suppose my head is in the sand as I rarely visit other sites except for cwt, we are more cordial around here and I tend to appreciate that more.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up, I'm still curious as heck because I feel blind sided by this new plan for that many wolves to be in Az. Historical records indicate that there weren't even that many wolves in Arizona.

/>

coues magnet, please don't take my posts as attacks against you. I started to PM you but thought it'd be better to publicly apologize. I was speaking in general about rational discussion, Game and Fish generally gets the word out about special meetings, especially if Comm or wolves are involved. I suppose my head is in the sand as I rarely visit other sites except for cwt, we are more cordial around here and I tend to appreciate that more.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up, I'm still curious as heck because I feel blind sided by this new plan for that many wolves to be in Az. Historical records indicate that there weren't even that many wolves in Arizona.

It's all good dude, and if i'm wrong it still brought our biggest issue to the forefront which is never a bad thing. I wish nothing but the best for all you guys, unless you mess with my camera, sentiment changes on that one,lol. Thanks sw desert rat, i appreciate it!!1

This is the only meeting I've found information on....

March 27, 2014

Arizona Game and Fish Commission to hold telephonic meeting March 28

The Arizona Game and Fish Commission will hold a telephonic meeting at 1 p.m. (MST) on Friday, March 28, 2014.

The Commission will receive an information-only briefing on the funding and expenditures from a certain segment of the department’s Heritage Fund budget that is used to acquire wildlife-related properties. Following this agenda item, the commission will discuss future Heritage Fund property acquisitions and the costs related to operating and maintaining current and future properties. The Commission may vote to take action on this agenda item.

The meeting will be held at the Game and Fish Department headquarters at 5000 W. Carefree Highway in Phoenix (1.5 miles west of I-17). Members of the Commission will attend the meeting either in person or by telephone conference call. The public is invited to attend. The meeting will also be webcast at www.azgfd.gov/commissioncam. Members of the public who wish to speak to the Commission must be present in person at the meeting, fill out a Speaker’s Card, and present it to the host.

For a complete meeting agenda, visit www.azgfd.gov/commission.

March 27, 2014

Arizona Game and Fish Commission to hold telephonic meeting March 28

The Arizona Game and Fish Commission will hold a telephonic meeting at 1 p.m. (MST) on Friday, March 28, 2014.

The Commission will receive an information-only briefing on the funding and expenditures from a certain segment of the department’s Heritage Fund budget that is used to acquire wildlife-related properties. Following this agenda item, the commission will discuss future Heritage Fund property acquisitions and the costs related to operating and maintaining current and future properties. The Commission may vote to take action on this agenda item.

The meeting will be held at the Game and Fish Department headquarters at 5000 W. Carefree Highway in Phoenix (1.5 miles west of I-17). Members of the Commission will attend the meeting either in person or by telephone conference call. The public is invited to attend. The meeting will also be webcast at www.azgfd.gov/commissioncam. Members of the public who wish to speak to the Commission must be present in person at the meeting, fill out a Speaker’s Card, and present it to the host.

For a complete meeting agenda, visit www.azgfd.gov/commission.

Thanks man, we all appreciate this!!!!!!!

April fools a little early?

I just thoroughly search AZGFD.gov and the USFWS web pages for everything Mexican wolf and turned up nothing of the sort. They are going to add 4 wolves to replace the 4 that have been poached. I don't know where the 750-1000 number came from but it is ridiculous. I looked at the Monster Muleys thread and there is no real info there.

After sitting in a meeting with ranchers, biologists, state elected officials etc I have learned that the enviro groups along with the USFWS want to have in Arizona 750-1000 wolves.

Where did this meeting take place? Who was there (by name)? Fear mongering at it's finest.

Be certain, I am no fan of the wolf project but this assertion is ridiculous. I'm not even sure there are 1000 Mexican Gray wolves in existence.

Further searching reveals a lot of old info from enviro-wacko group who want that many wolves but their desires do not seem to be supported by USFWS. The enviros have been singing the 1000 wolves song since the 90's. Google is there for you. Use it!

http://www.fws.gov/SOUTHWEST/es/mexicanwolf/index.cfm

• Like 1

We got rid of them wolves once right? Why can't we do it again? I saw one of them things in 5b, I had a hard time not pullin the trigger.

/>Anyone here planning on going to the meeting this weekend. Forget about credit card hits in the future boys and girls, we wont have any elk to hunt. Meeting is at g and f on carefree highway from 8;30 to 5:30 tomorrow.

Says the little boy who cried wolf!