Sign in to follow this  
AGFD News

AGFD news Wildlife News - April 4, 2014

⢠Game and Fish Outdoor Expo and Youth Day draw record 48,000<br />⢠Mexican wolf pair released into Apache National Forest this week, another pair to be released next week<br />⢠Arivaca Lake reopens to vehicles after construction<br />⢠Leave baby wildlife alone<br />⢠Attention anglers: Tagged trout to be stocked into East Verde River<br />⢠Bald eagle breeding closure to be lifted on Lake Pleasant<br />⢠Venom begins to flow as the weather warms<br />⢠Spring fishing has arrived in northern Arizona<br />⢠You can help wildlife on your Arizona state income tax form<br />⢠Thinning on 4FRI Alder Project begins north of Woods Canyon Lake<br />⢠Mexican Wolf / Livestock Coexistence Council unveils innovative strategic plan<br />⢠Thereâs still time to sign up for the Save Recreational Shooting event

View the full article

Since were just introducing species wherever we want to now a days,I want to introduce Fresh Water Alligators into Rosevelt lake. It makes me happy and I'm not really into "Dancing with Wolves" or Kevin Costner.

Sign in to follow this