Sign in to follow this  
massamino

Can I access my online application?

Is there a way to access my online application if I didn't make a copy at the time of submission (lesson learned!!)? I never have put in for a cow hunt and ended up drawing one of the twenty five cow tags in 6A during the early archery season. My first choice was 6A bull early archery. The lady at Game and Fish was little help. If it was a paper app, I would say I must have made a mistake transferring the numbers but the online system is obvious with the unit,date, and gender clearly visible. I'm not saying there is no chance I messed up but I am more than careful when filling out hunt numbers and I really need to see my app to believe I made such a huge mistake and lost 8 years worth of bonus points for a cow tag.

good luck they wont even let you trade it for a bonus point, happened to my wife a few years back.

I don't think it is possible to review the online application. However, if you saved a copy of the online draw system receipt, it has the hunt numbers listed.

• Like 1

That will be the last time I ignore making a copy of the receipt. Without it, it comes down to your word against the Game and Fish and we all know how that works. What a roller coaster of emotion- going from I definitely drew a bull tag, but which one to -WHAT THE FILTH FLARRING FILTH!!!!!! Guess I'll just make the best of it and try not to cry much as giant bulls walk in front of me as I try to beat them to the cows. :o

Is there a way to access my online application if I didn't make a copy at the time of submission (lesson learned!!)? I never have put in for a cow hunt and ended up drawing one of the twenty five cow tags in 6A during the early archery season. My first choice was 6A bull early archery. The lady at Game and Fish was little help. If it was a paper app, I would say I must have made a mistake transferring the numbers but the online system is obvious with the unit,date, and gender clearly visible. I'm not saying there is no chance I messed up but I am more than careful when filling out hunt numbers and I really need to see my app to believe I made such a huge mistake and lost 8 years worth of bonus points for a cow tag.

Check your email. G&F should have emailed you a receipt showing your hunt numbers.

• Like 2

they will not issue another tag all tags given out. make the best of it and get that meat. 6a was a real tough hunt last yr anyway

Check your email. G&F should have emailed you a receipt showing your hunt numbers.

This is true, they also sent a receipt to my email showing the hunt numbers. I just checked mine to confirm.

If the hunt numbers on your receipt are what you thought they were, I imagine you'd have a good shot at if nothing else surrendering the tag and getting your bp's back, if not best case of getting the right tag. Worst case, the numbers don't match and you may have made a typo when entering them?

Happens every year. Someone makes an error, raises heck, finds out they actually did make a mistake. I've done it myself. Always make a copy.

Good luck on the cow hunt and try to stay away from bridges and skyscrapers for a while.

• Like 2

/>

Numbers matched up (WHAT AN IDIOT)!! Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I'll be giving out jerky for Christmas this year!! Again,WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

This happens every year. A simple fix is to color code. The way it's set up now, the drop down menu options are all the same color. It's easy to screw up. Wouldn't be hard to color code each selection, ie., blue for bull, red for cow, orange limited opportunity hunt...etc.

It's really just a simple software solution.

• Like 1

Did you have the wrong year regs? I've learned the hard way that some of these convenient store clerks hoard the regs so they don't run out. Then just before the new one come out they start putting out the old ones.

Numbers matched up (WHAT AN IDIOT)!! Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I'll be giving out jerky for Christmas this year!! Again,WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

bummer dude, thats gotta hurt real bad.

Hopefully you didn't have like 20 bonus points.... Short of that, I feel for no man with an elk tag.. LOL :)

Good luck on the cow tag, it should still be lots of fun followed up with some prime meat.